kajal_aarav thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I think this was the last episode.

There it is ummm

everyone found out the truth and are now upset with kuljeet and his mom. kuljeets dad was also very upset and apolized to everyone. then sarab's dad ask for sarb but his mom said that he is not picking up his phone. just then seebo commes and sayss that sarab will never come because kuljeet has killed him. n then preeto says the same them and kuljeet said that he did it to protect himself. and then confess more and sarbs's dad gets the gun and wants to shoot kuljeet. but then kuljeets takes a knife out n outs it by preeto. when sarab's dad was about to shoot kuljeet preeto stopped him and said not to kill kuljeet. she tells him to run aways n not come back but kuljeet is angry n says that where will he go. he says that because of preeto his whole family is against him. just then sarab comes from behind and everyone is shocked. then then kuljeet is like u all cheated me n all (looks whos talking) well anyways just then preeto faints (I thought she was pregnat) sumthing like that. but then everyone gets her n puts water n all that crap n she is awake. then kuljeet says srry to everyone. oh yea his mother became  a positve character as soon as her husband slapped her. well then kuljeet says to preeto that he is srry n if she wants a divoce from him he is ready to give it. the next scene is when preeto n srab as talking behind a tree n seebo sees them. when seebo n srab were gonna get married seebo said that preeto n srab should get married n everyone supported tha so at the end preetp n sarab got married. all were there n kuljeet was very very happy. I WAS UPSET I WANNTED KULJEET N PREETO TO BE TOGETHER THEY LOOK SO CUTE WELL ANYWAY

this was my very first update so i am very srry if i bored anyone. n if i did please do tell me so i don't write another update n be very honest i won't feel bad at all promise.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumu87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thank you kajal it was not boring at all. it was good . i missed it thnaks to you no w i know what happened at the end.keep posting other episod don't stop here.