Nov 2nd - LAST AND FINAL WRITTEN UPDATE!

Posted: 17 years ago

Friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I am saying adieu to this particular forum.

Will definitely miss my friends here and the our daring daredevil! 😳

Here comes my last update for this forum:

Recap: Dev is shocked as he realizes that the Pendulum is not his daugther (you should be happy! her genes are completely cuckoo!!😛)

Detailed Update: Sumi breaks down and tells everyone how she went into a coma on her daughters' wedding night after seeing the crook. She tells crook that he mistook the fact that she was in a coma but a mom's love is greater than any other love in this world. She says that for the past 20 years she was a silent woman but today she is a mom who is worried about her daugther (wow! dual personality! 😛😆) and that is what prompted her to reveal the truth to everyone. She says that the crook has by now even killed her daughter.

Our daredevil runs to Sumi aunty's aid and says he will go and fetch the Pendulum from the mandir. However, the crook stops him and tells him that he won't find the pendulum at the mandir. Daredevil looks at him suspciously and asks the crook if everything sumi aunty was saying is the truth? (hellO!!!! noone is gonna lie about "that"!!!😕). Crook says that everything that Sumi told them was the truth and that he is the biggest crook of all times and that he is the one who hired a hitman to kill Sunaina. Daredevil catches the crook's collar and screams "NO". The crook tries calling the hitman but his cellphone is off. All of them immediately rush to the warehouse where the supposed killing is taking place.

Meanwhile Sunaina is dragged into the warehouse and is tied to a chair and the hitman is about to shoot Sunaina when the entire family arrives there. The crook and daredevil ask the hitman to stop but he refuses (he has gone cuckoo too I guess! Has he forgotten who hired him? 😕). Just as the hitman shoots point blank at Sunaina, the crook comes up in front of the hitman. Yes!!! the crook is shot (Ye tho hona hi tha! 🤢).

Crook apologizes to Malathi (his wife!) and says he is not fit for her not Duffer's friendship and because of what he did to Suman, he is paying for this and that he did not realize Sunaina is his daughter and it was too late when he realized it. He tells Sunaina that he is not going to insult her by calling her his daugther. He says Dev is her true father (yep! u got that right mister!!!😡). He tells his wife to donate his eyes to Sunaina as a last favor (what?? u don't want to leave them even after you die?😛). Crook dies.

Suman apologizes to Sunaina for hiding such a big truth from her. Sumi apologizes to Dev also for keeping him in the dark all these years. Dev says she is not wrong. She just hid someone else's wrong doing. He wished she had told him about this at that time coz he could have also shared the pain (r u sure you wouldn't have left her at the mandap? 😛).

Sumi and Dev hug each other and Dev says that Sunaina is his daugther. HIS!!!!!. Oh THEN the crook dies just now (sorry! I thought he died already!😛 I guess it was wishful thinking! 😆).

Next they show Sunaina walking blindfold into the DewAN'S FAMIly room. The crook's wife says she is going to remove the blindfold on Sunaina so she can start seeing everything. Karun is getting all nervous and leaves. Sumi sits next to Sunaina. Sunaina opens her eyes and sees ......... Malathy aunty first!!!!!! (😕😕). Sunaina then looks at her mom next. Next she looks at Nutty and hugs him as well!!! Everyone is happy for her. Next she hugs Saloni and Rakshit who says "god bless you' (😕). Next she hugs Dadi and next Popsie hugs and next momsie hugs!. Momsie says she got everything today. Sunaina gets sad and wonders where Karun is......then she hears the daredevil playing "their" music.

SHe walks into their bedroom and she is showered with flowers. She feels all shy while Karun is singing the "shararat' song! They hug very intimately.

Next Sunaina is singing her "Hey Murali Waale" song and everyone is at the pooja too. After the pooja, Sunaina feels faint.  (you can see she is trying very hard not to smile! don't miss the video!!! 😉). The crook's wife tells everyone that Sunaina is going to be a mom (what???? without even a honeymoon??? what was the hurry haaN? 😕). Salon is so excited that she is going to become an aunt. Momsie says complete bedrest for Sunaina (what age is she living in?😕). Rakshit says he wants a list of all the toys for the baby!. Karun whispers to Sunaina that he wants a lil gal like her! awwww! 😳(I already have a lil gal and she is cute too! 😳). Daredevil asks Saloni what she is going to do for the baby. Saloni says she is going to play a lot with the child but she has to wait for 9 months. She is so excited that she is going to be a Mausi as well as a Chachi!!(😕. What will the child call her then? 😕 Mausi-Chi? 😆). Just as she says this, Saloni faints (hello!!! I never fainted once during my two pregnancies! what rubbish!!! 😡😆). Popsie asks the doctor to check Saloni. Doctor says there is no need to check her coz Saloni is also pregnant (you can tell just by looking? 😕wow!! I had to go through blood tests to confirm I was preggie! *sigh* I needed a ob/gyn like her! 😛). Everyone congragulate them. Devil hugs Pendulum and Rox hugs Saloni and everyone is happy! happy days are here indeed!!!!😃

***************** THE END ************************

Have a wonderful life everyone!!!

ClassE

🤡

Edited by ClassE - 17 years ago
hey!

ive never really been here, was about to when this show was first about to be aired...but got delayed 😆

anyways, i had a blast readin ur update!!! sooo hilarious!!!!

wish i knew of this earlier...then i wuda come to this section all the tym! ur updates ROCK! 👏
thx a lot classE ji ur updates were the best and funniest 😆
Thanks everyone! 😳

😊 😃
thankss a lottttttttttttttttt 👏 👏 👏
thanks for update . i am still laughing. mausi-chi. 😆 . why suman kept saying her daughter was crook's daughter. it was her first night. it was not month or so before her wedding. suni could be dev's daughter too. how could she be sure?

Originally posted by sumu87

thanks for update . i am still laughing. mausi-chi. 😆 . why suman kept saying her daughter was crook's daughter. it was her first night. it was not month or so before her wedding. suni could be dev's daughter too. how could she be sure?

😆 Who knows? They ended the show so there is no time for a DNA test!!! 😆

thank u so much dear love your comments as usual
and plus mohini aunty knew before checking saloni that she is pregnent hehehehe

THANKS OFR THE UPDATE 👏 . THATS AN INDIAN DRAMA THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. 😉