Users

Frequent Posters

sukh thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thax a lot dear for wondeful update/...... 👏
ushakiran patel thumbnail
Thanks for the written updates.

Please continue providing the written updates as I read the written updates most of the time. I watch the videos only when I have time. Written updates work the best for me.

Thanks again.
ClassE thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushakiran patel

Thanks for the written updates.

Please continue providing the written updates as I read the written updates most of the time. I watch the videos only when I have time. Written updates work the best for me.

Thanks again.

Well Usha Kiran... I am glad you like written updates... but but but....the show ended!!! 😃 There will be no more written updates! Unless of course you want me to make up something and write an update for it anyway!!! 😉😆

Have fun!!! Glad you enjoyed the updates!!!

neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanxx for the update
I saw the episode yesterday but I didnt know that it would be the last episode. I mean it had just started and how can they finish it off so quickly. But it was a good show.   👏
dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aw. im sad now. i just found out yesterday that show ended and i cam e here to find out. i used to like this show lots. im going to miss missing it by accident (i usually would forget its coming on)