MUST WATCH..WELL.IF U DON'T..WHAT WILL U 😆

HIGHLIGHTS:
*Kuljit gone crazy(not mentally)
*Sharab ALIVE
*Preeto shot
*Seebo says no to marriage
*____ marries _____
*END!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone shocked. Bikram and his wife say they want to apologize to sharab. Kuljits dad says no he will first. Seebo comes in and says it is not possible since sharab has died. All family members have dead face. Kuljit is shocked. Preeto says it is true he died, and kuljit killed him. kultji gets angry tells her she promised not to tell. He grabs a knife and grabs preeto and says because of her everyone he loves hates him, and are standing before him as there enemy! Preeto scared everyone tells kuljit to leave preeto. Preeto tries to leave but he holding her tight. Kuljit tells her she turned out to be worse than him. Seebo is scared. Preeto yells sharab is alive. Everyone shocked. Kuljit says no she is just asying it to save her life. But i will kill her. Sharab walks in saying he is alive. Bikram and his wife cry with happiness. Sharab tells kuljit to leave Preeto. Sharab is happy kuljit alived but says since he didn't kill him, he will kill preeto. He tells his mom to get ready to run. GUddhi says no "she just felt her mistake and will not commint another" kuljti shocked tries to tell his mom they were a team. She tells him to let go of preeto. Everyone shouts to kuljit. Bikram leaves. Comes back with a gun. He tells kuljit he will shoot him. Kuljit says u will shoot ur own kuljit? Bikram says he will do anything to save family honour!! Kuljit shocked and says no he wil kill preeto. Preeto yells please don't shoot kuljit! Kuljit shocked. PReeto tells him to run off. Kuljit tells her whats the point in running awya from his family which now because of her hate him!. Bikram has enough tells kuljit to let go once again. Kuljit doesn't listen bikram shoots and preeto comes forward, and slowly falls down and kuljit brings her down in his arms..everyone FINALLLLLLLY comes running towards preeto shocked and crying.
BREAK
Preeto was just skinned on her arm, and is resting on the sofa. Bikram tells kuljit he is only here and alive because of preeto. Kuljit says he know will change even though no one will believe him. He wants to change for preeto. Preeto shocked. Everyone has disgust written on their faces. Everyone asks preeto if she will accept him? Kuljit says he is willing to give divorce if not. Bikram moves his face in total disgust. Preeto looks and seebo and sharab and then looks down and says she believes kuljit has changed and is willing to start over. Kuljit happy.

NEXT SCENEEEEEEEEE
Sharab asks Preeto she wanted to meeT?
Preeot says yes she knows he hasn't got over her, but she hasn't either. THey need to let go and move on. SHe says promise me u will. Sharab holds preeto's hand and says i already promised ur sister the same thing. Preeto happy and sharab says i also promise u. They hold hands and look at each other..

Seebo is listening to all with tears .
BREAK
WEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDING
SEEBO AND SHARAB
Seebo family comes. Dadi says this wedding cannot happen. Seebo says yes it cannot. Preeto and sharab shocked. Sharab says Seebo? Preeto like seebo why? Seebo tells sharab to remember how i said before ur wife im ur friend and to tell me every little thing that hits ur mouth, but u never accepted this, so how will u accept me as ur wife? Sharab confused and shocked. preeto is just crazy shocked. Seebo says i want u to speak to ur lips today. Thats kuljit's que and he tells preeto that he also agress with preeto and i want a divorce. He takes out divorce paper. Preeto is shocked to her bones. Kuljit says not to be shocked, who cares what other outside people think they have nothing better to do, but please don't ruin ur life. You forgiving me made my respect for u GROW. Guddhi comes in and watches all this with a littleee smile. Seebo takes sharab hands in preeto;s and then takes her hand out leaving preeto and sharab holding hands.

SCENE SWITCHESS

Preeto in a RED wedding dress Sharab in a black suit with RED tie (looking too cute together) smiling. Mahive song is playing, and they zoom out showing the WHOLE FAMILY EVEN SERVANT (MINUS VIR SINGH who btw was the main character b4) Then zoom into everyone's smiling faces. And zoom back to sharab and preeto. With the theme mahive still playing.
and it ends on the whole family "picture"

EPISODE ENDS...forever 👏

COMMENTS

PREETO- wow great acting..i would give u an award. But
        honestly u did consummate ur marriage...stay
        with kuljit! i thought she should have stayed

SHARAB-can u speak? like he was silent for so many
       scenes. Stop being shy like a girl and talk
       you mAN! how could u hurt seebo after she told
       you she can never love after u

SEEBO-My brave cutie..both sisters sacrficed soo much
      Believe me i thought u should have gotten married
      kiddo. BTW seebo has white hair...and is fully
      wearing fake hair at the back LIKE HER MOM

KULJIT-can u say crazy? WOW some scense was like..buddy
       acting..u know? ahah but honestly i think kuljit
       should have died..or SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE..wasn't
       that big of a happy ending because 2 hearts broke

GUDDHI&&HUSBAND-Guddhi shouldn't have been forgiven THAT
                   FAST
                   AND HEY mr, guddhi learn some acting..i
                   thought u weren't paralysed anymore
                   have to give u props for knocking
                   Guddhi down 👏 👏

BIKRAM&&WIFE-Bikram u loser, u shot him 😆 ..o well
                it hit preeeto. Btw i like how he uses his
                eyes when he is angry almost scared me
                Bikram give ur wife some lines, all she
                said during the whole 28 minutes was..
                Sharab.

VIRSINGH&&WIFE-Vir singh...Vir singh..hey wait he is
                  lost
                  But his wife is here. Love u..made
                  everythign good.I love ur character in
                  Kaajal!!

PREETO'S MOM-Ummm lets see, your daughter is going to
                be killled yet not even a word from ur
                mouth?
                nice fake hair 😆

THATS ALL...bye all...great writting updates and thanks to those who helped me when i couldn't 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Merci Darling!
thnx darling 😉
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail