Time Bom promo has confused me tottaly

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hello friends:

i saw it again guys the promo of  TIME BOM in which it was said that TIME BOM is starting from 26th june .what the hell guys in all the promos it is mantioned that the serial is strating from 20th june but only in this promo it is mantioned that the serial is starting from 26th june .i have also discussed it with the other members of the forum but they have told me that may be i was mistaken in reading the date but this time my eyes was fully opened n i saw that the date was 26th june n also in the background at the end of the promo a man was saying that the show is strting from 26th june 8:30 pm only on ZEE TV .what the hell guys the date n also the timings are changed. now i am totally confused guys what the hell is happening plzzzzzzzzzzz help me out

bye n take care

Such posts only confuse people.. I don't mean any offence.. but please check and recheck your facts before posting dates or timings.. Time Bomb will be launched on 20th June only...

That means:

TIME BOMB 9/11: 1 DAY TO GO

Mondays 10:00-11:00 p.m. IS.T

yea even i saw the add.......adn it said 26th   june on sunday./and i am sure that i saw it...........it will be at 8:00
guyz I think Time bomb will becoming at a different time in India n Pak n the MIddle East.....it happens 2 most of the other Zee tv shows......the timings do differ frm tht of India....
If you peole know.....Zee Tv shows some 2 hours show of their weekly epiosdes on saturday or Sunday....

So I think that they may be showing the complete week also on Sunday continuously.....

Zee has different timings and days for their shows for Middle East, Bangladesh, Pakistan, UK, US, Canada......

So all I can say is keep watching Zee and u will soon find out when it will be aired in your country......no confusion then.

in pakistan time bom will be aired on 26th june at 8:00 or 8:30 pm .about the date i am sure bec i have saw the promo in pakistan but about the timings i am not sure bec they may be 8:00 or 8:30 .so  pakistani people plz tune to zee tv on both the timings

wellll !!!!!

i m unhapppi agian :(

I think there are 2 zee tv's