fan fiction (my tale)

Posted: 18 years ago

So people this is my first time tell me what you think?

well i decided to start the scene on the boat like in KYPH when mishty and cool angad engagement was announced.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Mishty smiling: angad isn't this great.

angad shocked: I need to talk to you mishty alone. (obvisouly angand will be shocked, poor guy is about to give himself to the evil mishty)

Mishty walked away from crowd with angad : what is it?

angad: I can't marry you, i don't love you, i don't want to embarass you but i can't marry you, i made a promise to someone, someone i love mishty.

Mishty: but you can't break our engagement, what about your mom and everyone. and i love you angad please.

angad angirily: Don't you see what i said. i don't want to marry you and if my mom cared about me then she wouldn't have fixed your my engagement with you without asking, and if you love then supoort me incanceling this engagement now mishty.

mishty thinking: if i don't do what angad says then i will never be able to make him love me and then i will go down in eyes and kripa will go higher and i won't lose to kripa not now not ever ok angad i'll agree to what you say now but don't worry i'll get you.

mishty: fine angad. maine tumse pyar kiya. i care about you.

angad: thanx mishty.

angad and mishty: we decided to cancel this engagment.

naina (evil aunty): but why angad everything was perfect.

angad and naina aunty go to the side to talk.

Naina: why did you do this you won't find a better wife, she has money, well known and she can prove as a benefit to your future angad why?

Angad(very angry): Why mom, why is money everything to you. why do you always think about money let me live my life please.

Naina aunty: You're saying all this becuase of that kripa right? tell me.

angad: well, yes. i love her and i will only marry her do you understand i will tell everybody right now and no one can't stop me not even you ok?

naina walked toward the edge of the boat: well, you can do that but i will jump from here. you will have to choose your mom or kripa. it's in your hand angad tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

how was it?

kind of lame right well, tell me.

Edited by Ejaz4eva - 18 years ago
it was not lame, plz continue and make angad PUSH naina off the boat instead๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by JinK

it was not lame, plz continue and make angad PUSH naina off the boat instead๐Ÿ˜›

exactly what i was thinking.

and please continue.

so here goes ok?

------------

on last episode: naina walked toward the edge of the boat: well, you can do that but i will jump from here. you will have to choose your mom or kripa. it's in your hand angad tell me.

---------------

Angad: mom, why do you do this to me.

naina smiling: i know you will save me.

just then mishty comes running and she trips from a cord, she hits angad and angad slams into naina aunty, and down the boat goes naina aunty into the water ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.

meanwhile in the bottom of the boat, kritik sees a flying object fly from the top.

Kritik: hey what was that?

anita: probaly nothing, who  cares?

kritik thinks yeah what else would fall off the boat.

------------

on the deck:

angad turns around: Mishty what did you do, i hate you now. and then angad punches her hard.

angad: sorry mishty, i din't mean to hit you, but don't ever talk to me again ok?

Mishty: what else could go wrong now, and then she started crying.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

meanwhile angad goes down and tells everyone what happened.

Kritik is shocked: i told you something fell from the top.

Just then everyone starts searching for naina aunty in the water, but shes no where to be found?

where could she go?????????

----------

i tried to make this funny.

it was superb. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thank god that naina is not found anywhere.

please do continue it was good plus funny

ok i'll continue.

on last episode:

Just then everyone starts searching for naina aunty in the water, but shes no where to be found?

where could she go?????????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

------------------------

privithi: what did you do mishty?

Mishty: bhai, it was an acident. i didn't mean to.

Kritik: Mishty i need to talk to you.

Mishty and kritik go to the side.

Kritik: you messed up all our plans, instead of making angad hate kripa you reversed it.

mishty: i know, what do i do?

Kritik: why are you asking, you might as well jump of the boat too.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mishty: what?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Kritik walks away. Mishty crys and crys (what else can she do).

The t.v media are there ofcourse, since angad was gonna get engaged to mishty. so everything was on camera/ t.v.

----------------------------------------------------

Nanital

After few days of this shocking issue, they show everything on t.v.

Kripa: O my gosh thats so sad.

She calls angad.

Kripa: what happen, i just saw on t.v, that mishty acciedently pushed naina aunty of the boat.

Angad: well, my mom atucally planned mine and mishty engagement without telling me and then this happened. kripa i don't want to talk about it.

kripa: ok, well hold i have another call, can i call you later angad. I love you alot.

Angad smiling: me too.

Kripa picks up on the other line. It was mishty and oh boy she wasn't happy too.

-----------------------------

whew, i am just writing as i go along. thanx everyone for reading. yep awesome.

ok i'll continue.

--------------

last episode: Kripa picks up on the other line. It was mishty and oh boy she wasn't happy too.

---------------------

Mishty: this is all your fault. IF you weren't here, angad would have been engaged to me and naina aunty would have beed here too.

Kripa (she had enough of mishty): well, for your information, you're the one that kind pushed into the water, and maybe angad still would'nt have married you and i don't blame him either . ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข (thats mishty).

Mishty: what ever i will get you.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Kripa laughs to herself. After while she calls angad.

angad: hi kripa, i knew it was you. When are you coming back? I need you.

Kripa: don't worry i am coming in 2 day. We'll talk then. i love you. i will always support you.

Angad: thanx kripa. i can't wait for you to come back, and then i can get rid of my tension and ofcourse i love you too.

Mishty (angry like a buffalo): Angad, is kripa coming back in two days and before she could finish angad interrupeted.

Angad: yep she is, but why would care. leave me alone.

Mishty walks out the room and think: I will never let kripa get to angad we will see how she comes back and even if she does i will always love you and you will be mine too.

BEcuase of this mishty runs down the stairs really fast and her foot gets caught and she tumbles down the stair like a bowling ball, into kartik who then falls too. Strike for mishty.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

----------

Wow i am tired. thanx everybody too.

i'll write later right now i am tired. thanx everybody.
๐Ÿ‘very good. My favorite part is when Mishty pushed Naina off the boat. loved it๐Ÿ˜† please continue๐Ÿ˜Š