IF Ghastly Ghoul Hunt - WINNERS

Posted: 17 years ago

It is official!

India Forums' Ghastly Ghoul Hunt has found its Ultimate Ghoul-Buster who vanquished all eleven ghouls, beating the dozens of other members who were also participating!

The Competition was very, very close. So close that some members were only a couple of minutes behind the final winner! Hence, we are also going to have 2 runners up!

👏Thanks to all members who participated - you were instrumental in making the contest a big success!👏

👏A special thanks to the ghouls - Buttercup, Wildblossom, gk_09, radz_2cool, sweet_kp, saara 1, Jem4Himesh, meghavi, popkurn, manjot and Virgo_stars - who took out their time to answer PMs!👏

Without further ado, let me announce the winners...

👏👏👏Our 2nd Runner up is - uvcraziestfan👏👏👏

Congrats! Here is a special sig for you, courtesy our CC member ammmu

👏Our 1st Runner up is - angelic eyes👏

Congrats! Here is a special sig for you, courtesy our CC member ammmu

And our winner...

IF's ULTIMATE GHOUL BUSTER...

is none other than...

👏JASLOVE👏

CONGRATS! Here is your siggy specially made by cuteluv

Thanks again everyone!

Due to the immense response that we got for the Halloween Contest, we are planning to do other contests very similar to it. Hopefully this time it will be automated so that the time difference issues can be resolved.

Love,

IF's Crazy Creatives

Congratulations Jaslove, uvcraziestfan and angeleic eyes 👏 👏 Thanks for the contest T. Thank You Ammu for da sigs, and thank you Buttercup, Wildblossom, gk_09, radz_2cool, sweet_kp, saara 1, Jem4Himesh, meghavi, popkurn, manjot and Virgo_stars 👏 👏

Congrats Shells (I am sure you will be quite happy),angelic eyes and Jas di( I never thought you would bet the Ultimate Ghoul Buster).Hats off the winners 👏👏👏. I am sure every people must have been happy participating. I am sure it is quite interesting to solve the clues 😳.

I am waiting for the next similar contest like thiss.I hope I can participate in that 😳

Once again thanks to the people who participated

congratulations to all the winners 👏
n awesum job done by the organizers 😊 👏 👏
aww thanku guys 😳 thanku very very much 😳 d contest was really rocking had time of my life 😳 😆 😉 congo to jaslove and angelic eyes to 👏 nd thanku to d rocking crazy creatives fr arranging such a gr8 competition nd d sigs rock 😉 👏 👏
oh wow i was waiting for this announcement
ya time difference was issue but it was so much fun solving all those clues

congrats to everyone who participated as well as the winners

yes please do come up with something like this again with another theme

awwww.............!!!! 😳 👏
thanxx a lot guys!!!!!!!!! 😉 😳 👏
thanxx 2 the organisers tooooooooo! 👏 👏 👏
congrats jaslove and shelly!!! 👏 👏
Congrats to the winner and runners-up
@ Crazy Creatives: Keep up da good wid and keep on
giving more crazy ideas 😆

Nabs
congo all................ 👏 n yaa damn gud siggies 😛 😉 😊

Congratulations Jaslove, uvcraziestfan and angeleic eyes . You all were really superb and  quick...👏

Congrats to all the Crazy Creatives for giving us a great time, we all enjoyed playing this contest. Will surely look forward to more and more nice contests like this one... 😳