Time Bomb 9/11

Rajeev Interview on Time Bomb

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
what a lovely interview.... Thanks for sharing...

"One cannot live on past glories; I had to prove to myself that I was a good actor beyond being Sujal."   Only a mature actor can really say that and this interview appears spoken from the heart....  He has just proved what a mature person he is

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish1 thumbnail
Yes really nice interview. This guy has lot of positive attitude and good spirit, never gives up. Keep it up Rajeev. I am sure this show will be nice bez of Rajeev and Akashdeep ( He is a nice actor too. He is really good as negative character.)

Thanks for the article.

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a good interview...he's mature and a very professional too..."chai dhake banaa" wow...and he's still nice about ekta....even after he's in such a big show....👏
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Thanks for the interview😊 I love Sujal's outlook on life.. he really seems like a genuine and humble person... He even says "Time Bomb might fail...but that is life"... though i have confidence in rajeev's great acting skills seeing how beautifully he had portrayed sujal... it just shows rajeev's professionalism and optimistic nature.. something u've got to love about him in addition to his stunning looks😳 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing n we believe rajeev can do anything
~asma~ thumbnail
thanx for the interview.Rajeev is really a good and innocent person.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Thnks for the interview😃
glamour_gal28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 thanks for the article
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the interview.. luv this bit "One cannot live on past glories; I had to prove to myself that I was a good actor beyond being Sujal."  😃
Ibad thumbnail
Thanks 4 dis sweet interview of rajeev Khandelwal.....
And I am happy to see Sujalfan as hot as he was in the forum of KTH...