FIRST LOOK of India Forums New HomePage Design

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi All,

As you all are aware that we are in the process of revamping our entire site and bring in interesting features that will make using IF more fun. We are very excited to share with you the FIRST LOOK of the newly designed homepage. 

We have even made the HTML version of the same and uploaded on our new domain on which we would be launching the new design. 

The URL above is just a mockup page with DUMMY DATA to get feedback on the design 

We would love to hear your feedback about the same as we want to ensure we are on the right track as this would minimise unwanted surprises when we launch the new site.

Soon would be sharing more pages... and would also be sharing exciting features that we have worked on that would make your IF experience truly enjoyable.

Cheers,
Vijay
Edited by vijay - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks cool 👍🏼 but will cost more data snd will be issue for slow data users. Edited by Sherni_Jerry - 8 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow.. Very impressive.. Big Thumbs Up!! 👍🏼 Looking forward to using the new site..
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This really looks so interesting and refreshing but i will miss the present IF logo which is best in my perspective..Anyways as u said it is needed to change the look for future purpose...I wish IF attains more success with this new design..
i know ur kinda busy with this new design layout...after this will you please look into the scrap notifications problems and also new emoticons for IF...We are facing so much problem everytime while using emoji's from other site...I Hope you will look into the above problems😃
heycookie thumbnail
Seems amazing
Edited by CookieMonster. - 8 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations !!!!
It Is Simply Vibrant And Sensational
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tarun1234567

This really looks so interesting and refreshing but i will miss the present IF logo which is best in my perspective..Anyways as u said it is needed to change the look for future purpose...I wish IF attains more success with this new design..

i know ur kinda busy with this new design layout...after this will you please look into the scrap notifications problems and also new emoticons for IF...We are facing so much problem everytime while using emoji's from other site...I Hope you will look into the above problems😃

We would certainly take care of these issues in the new application that we are currently working on.
..-..... thumbnail
.Edited by MrsJustinBieber - 7 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well its great... but please launch an app for mobile users also because through mobile we face alot of difficulty to interact..
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsJustinBieber

When will this new design come? Anytime soon??

By end of the Feb it would be release in Beta where we ask our members to start testing the site and  end of March 2016 we fully migrate to the new site.