Other Star One Shows

The Best show on Star One and Why??

Poll

Which is the best show on Star One??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

You have to vote for the best show but also give reasons as to why you find the show to be the best.

For me it's Special squad. It is more like real life. On top of it, I always like action serials or movies. Even in novels I read mainly the fiction ones. This serial is really to my liking. Find it better than CID of sony.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
My personal favourite is Sarabhai vs Sarabhai....  Not that I dont like the others... Each of them are good, but this is my favourite...

Reason... well, they are just so funny..........  I love each of the characters and by and far, I have liked almost all the episodes... There must be hardly any episode which I have not seen or not liked.
My personal favourite episodes are
1) where Dushyant comes over to repair the fridge
2)  Sahil and Monisha wedding
3)  Roshish getting insomnia
4)  Dinesh getting unconsious.
5)  MOnisha loses the lease deed.
6)  Sahil with his girlfriend.

I love it becos the characters are so adorable.. Maya is just sucha  lovely saas... having had our share of Savita saas and other typ. characters, Maya is such a delight.
Monisha is just so mad.....  She runs after bargains like someone I know...
Indu is so witty and his one liners keeps me in splits during the serial...
Sahil is very charming
and Roshish is ROSHISH.......  Maddest of them all.....

And most important reason... Sarabhai, when it started, gave me a reason not to watch KUSUM๐Ÿ˜‰
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

I like Remix and Sarbhai and khichdi too. Remix is about a colege life and their language is too kool

As greatmaratha had said Sarabhai has given the excuse of not watching Astitva.

cyberqueen84 thumbnail
i have 2 favourites, 1st is definitely special squad & then sarabhai vs sarabhai.........i love suspense & action, SS is brilliant in every aspect, the detailing that goes into every episode, the characters, the way they solve the cases,  everything is so interesting.............S vs S is the best show in the comedy genre according to me, both the plot & the characters r soo funny.......roshesh, monisha & sahil r my personal favs.......maya & indravadan r brilliant as well.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like all the shows.. but option for all. 

If you ask me Siddhanth is toooo good. I like the message it gives in every episold.๐Ÿ‘

"Truth Always Wins"

SARABHAI Vs SARABHAI is also the best..๐Ÿ‘

It love the background music๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Excellcent cast also๐Ÿ‘
annwesha thumbnail
i love " yehi to hai woh" , because of its double role
san24 thumbnail
Its gotta be Special Squad. Its brilliant..I find it waaaaay better in comparison to CID or CID Special Bureau
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: san24

Its gotta be Special Squad. Its brilliant..I find it waaaaay better in comparison to CID or CID Special Bureau

i completely agree !!!!1

SS ke saamne CID to bilkul bakwaas lagta hain !!!!

then I love REMIX !!coz i remember my school days where we were fighting for all the reasons possible and it actually presents the problems faced by teenagers in a good sense !!!

and then DIL KYAA CHAHATA HAIN  !!!!b'coz of all the 4 nerds there ๐Ÿ˜†

then siddhant coz thats too realistic !!!!

basically all the star one shows other than the stupid comedy show !!!!!

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like sq and remix on first place and i also watch siddhant, khichdi, sarabhai, and HK and DKCH sometimes...
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The best show on Starone is undoubtedly Remix and the reason 4 that is Ashi. I love all aspects of her character. Her chemistry with Yuvi is amazing and I love the bond that she shares with her mom.Remix rocks.

Apart from Remix I like Siddhanth and Sarabhai.