~sowmya~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Hello my fellow Kaajjal forum members.By now you must be knowing what this topic is all about but those who don't here is a bit of information as to what we do here in this topic. Last week Shruti did a wonderful DOTW and this week it is my chance

DOTW-Every week after Thursday's episode a discussion would be put up where few questions related to the show from that week's episodes would be asked & members have to give their views on it.

How early time flies isn't it? It has been five weeks since the show Kaajjal-Sabki Aankhon Mein Basi and this means it has already completed one month wow party time!!!!!!

So now without wasting much of your time lets get on with this week's discussion.

Niki and paris find for the file and dev sees this and scolds them but i dont understand y did not he removed them from the job???

kaajjal always wanted to thank dev for the incident but everytime she was unable to say it? is it because of dev? or b'coz of the destiny?

kajjal's suddenly change getting attracted dev what does this all means? is she falling for him? then i think she is going to fall in a great mistake as we all know that dev has something very bad past and he is unable to come out of it so don't u think kaajjal will have a broken heart in future?

when dev was drinking he was thinking about kaajjal slapping him and giving the chain and in anger he throws the chain what does that means is he want to take revenge from her??

don't u feel that the way amisha talked to kaajjal and her buaji was right or wrong?? as for the things she does i feel she also didnot come from the rich family but as now she is rich she makes it to look large??

wow dev scolded her bhabhi for kaajjal don't u feel that dal me kuch kala hai?

the way dev talked to buaji and kaajjal it looked like he found a true family. when buaji gives him the besan ki laddu his eyes were filled with happiness and what do u feel by that???

By yesterday's think what had happened in the party will it take place a big fight between the brothers? will amisha be the person who wil bring the feelings which are in dev's mind? will she be an advantage or disadvantage?

In 9th nov episode don't u feel that dev while drinking thinks to himself that y he is getting attracted to kaajjal which means dev is the first person who is falling not kaajjal??

keeping those two RJ's in the radio city is the big mistake done by dev now i don't know what all will be the troubles they will give to kaajjal?

everyone knows that dev gets very much anger that doesn't mean that he doesnt see what is happening without knowing that he can't scold jenny like that?

dev suddenly being so nice to kaajjal and her family and getting against to his family what does the dark past of dev is of and what it is so related to his family that he hates his family??

at the end of the week kaajjal was afraid that something may happened but i feel when dev comes know about this he will cool down as kaajjal gave this as the token of thanks/

Request-Please don't use any foul or offensive language it's a sincere request

Next week SONYEE would be back with Discussion Of The Week๐Ÿ˜›

This was Discussion Of The Week from me.I hope you enjoyed it & had fun๐Ÿ˜‰

LOVE U ALL SOWMYA๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awsome Sowmya............i will post replies to ur topic n lastweek's shruti's DOTW soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Luv,

Shagun
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Niki and paris find for the file and dev sees this and scolds them but i dont understand y did not he removed them from the job???
Hmm...I am thinking that maybe he wants to give them a second chance so that they can learn from their mistakes. Plus, he would be two RJ's short if he fires them.

kaajjal always wanted to thank dev for the incident but everytime she was unable to say it? is it because of dev? or b'coz of the destiny?
DESTINY ! Whenever she tries to say thanks to him, an obstacle comes in the way to prevent her from doing so.

kajjal's suddenly change getting attracted dev what does this all means? is she falling for him? then i think she is going to fall in a great mistake as we all know that dev has something very bad past and he is unable to come out of it so don't u think kaajjal will have a broken heart in future?
Well, Kaajal fell in love with him from the first time she met him. She has been fallen in love with him, but just does not know it herself. Even her Bua has realized it. I do feel sorry for her because she will be in for a rude awakening when she approaches Dev to express her love.

when dev was drinking he was thinking about kaajjal slapping him and giving the chain and in anger he throws the chain what does that means is he want to take revenge from her??
YESSSSS!!! I think his anger is building up inside and he will eventually get back at Kaajal for slapping him.

don't u feel that the way amisha talked to kaajjal and her buaji was right or wrong?? as for the things she does i feel she also didnot come from the rich family but as now she is rich she makes it to look large??
The way Amisha talked to Kaajal and Bua was totally wrong. I feel that an elder is an elder no matter who they are. Anyone older than you should be treated with respect. I think she does come from a rich family, thats why she is so stuck up.

Daal mein BAHUT kuch kala hai. Like I said earlier, his anger is building up towards Kaajal and he is going to wait for the right time to get her. She won't even see it coming.

the way dev talked to buaji and kaajjal it looked like he found a true family. when buaji gives him the besan ki laddu his eyes were filled with happiness and what do u feel by that???
Ok, that scene caught me off by surprise. So it makes me think about the scene where he threw the locket. Maybe he threw it cause he hates her, or that he realized he is starting to get feelings for her and he just becomes fustrated. Don't really know.

By yesterday's think what had happened in the party will it take place a big fight between the brothers? will amisha be the person who wil bring the feelings which are in dev's mind? will she be an advantage or disadvantage?
Of course there is going to be a big fight between the brothers, but I think the family will eventually back off cause they know Dev has issues (lol). And Amisha with her big mouth will confront Dev about his feelings for Kaajal and I am thinking that to shutt them up, Dev might say yes.

In 9th nov episode don't u feel that dev while drinking thinks to himself that y he is getting attracted to kaajjal which means dev is the first person who is falling not kaajjal??
I think Kajjal has been in love with Dev since day 1, she just hasn't realized it.

keeping those two RJ's in the radio city is the big mistake done by dev now i don't know what all will be the troubles they will give to kaajjal?
They will be the cause of misfortune for Kaajal at the radio show, but I think that Kajjal will toughen up and learn how to fight back. And most likely the 2 RJs will realize their mistakes and apoligize to her.... (NOTTTT).

everyone knows that dev gets very much angery that doesn't mean that he doesnt see what is happening without knowing that he can't scold jenny like that?
I agree. I think that even though he gets angry, he can tell right from wrong. His family is just being hard on him but maybe he thinks differently about his family thats why he is like that with them. We all know how he feels about Amisha and he knows her true colors. But as far as his mother is concerned, he just has a misunderstanding and nobody has been able to clear that up. Once it comes out in the open, he will realize his mom is good.

dev suddenly being so nice to kaajjal and her family and getting against to his family what does the dark past of dev is of and what it is so related to his family that he hates his family??
Don't know. All we can do is guess. Does he think that maybe his mom is responsible for the fathers death? Or maybe that his mother is really a step mom and his real mom is dead? And he thinks his family are all fake so he hates them.

at the end of the week kaajjal was afraid that something may happened but i feel when dev comes know about this he will cool down as kaajjal gave this as the token of thanks/
Yeah. I also think he will accept the gift.

NOREEN ALI

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Good ?'s sowmya wil ans them soon by editing this reply ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isnt this serial too predictable? Like they are going to fall in love and get married and then the girl is going to have some trouble in the family like Kkusum and Jassi and then in the end they are going to be happy. Agree?
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that is something which is bugging me, i suppose they are successful rj's and so it was a purely business based decision

destiny for sure! sometimes no matter how much we may want to say something..something always stops us..im sure there is a reason behind why she is unable to appreciate her thanks..hope its not too late by the time she does get a chance to.

i think Kajjal like any other girl has fallen for him. The fact that she now has realised that there is more to Dev then meets the eye, she is intrigued. Also by my reckoning this is most prob the first time she has known a young guy go out of his way to help her. That would make an impression on any girl who has just left her home town to start afresh. I dont think her feelings will be a 'mistake' but i do think that she will face some obstacles for sure- but i can see her feelings getting deeper. I dont think Dev's past would factor so much in her regretting in the future..but who knows..a little early to call yet i think.

I dont know about revenge, but i think that Kajjal is most prob the first person to stand up to Dev. Obv his ego was hurt, but the whole drinking 'devdas' routine is because i think he felt something๐Ÿ˜ณ

she was damn rude, no matter what respect someone older to you- there is a way to approach things. Amisha is totally lacking in manners. Conniving woman i dread to think what she may do next!

He looked totally genuine at this point! was in the eyes๐Ÿ˜ณ what i loved is that he obviously knows how to treat his elders with respect. I loved the whole interaction between the three of them. Also the way he stuttured and hesitated when trying to apologise. Mr darcy eat your heart out!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

i think in the long term she may provide to be a catalyst for Dev,in terms of any feelings he may have.. but for now i think it maybe to his detriment because she is keen to cause trouble

i think they both had a 'moment' up on the cliff side๐Ÿ˜ณ there was something there for both of them. They both left an impression on eahcother. I think right now Kajjal is kinda ahead in the 'falling' stakes

Yep and i think they've started already. im sure they had something to do with the box in the board room

everyone knows that dev gets very much anger that doesn't mean that he doesnt see what is happening without knowing that he can't scold jenny like that?

Dev seems a pretty clued up guy to me. Unless he was genuinely irritated at seeing the contents of the box, there maybe some kind of hidden agenda of his.

hmm.. here im in two minds. Either it has to do solely with the family or some outsider or its to do with another woman. i some how think perhaps its the former. This is why the family today walks on eggshells when around him. He is strong willed enough to have stood up against his family if say in the past they had come in the way of his happiness. i think this is why it maybe some kind of family matter- maybe even something entirely unusual!

Well so far, Dev has been public and private in terms of what he has done for Kajjal. im intrigued to see how he reacts in mondays epi!

great questions hun! and real interesting to answer too!

Uzi

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~sowmya~

Thats bothers me too!!! I guess he is looking for a more opportune time or auspicios day ๐Ÿ˜‰

definitely destiny!!!!

a good question...Kaajjal is falling for him as she realizes that he is not what she thought he was!! He is more responsible, matured and a good human being!!!!

She will help Dev forget or atleast get over his past!! so, that way she too would be happy with him!! and I am sure his past secret is not his mistake!!

He is confused as to why is he helping the gal who insulted him and made things difficult for him!!! But he is ot able to help himself and hence is getting frustu!! (This is my biggest guess as this bothers me too and I dont want to think that he is taking any kinda revenge)

Not sure whether amisha is rich or not but she defn did not behave well as a human being...I agree that the breaking of the Rs2 Lakh status was a big deal as she was in love with it but I think she went over board!!

Poori dal kali hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

He is getting the values and attributes from Kaajjal's family that he has been dying for and could not get in his family!!!

Oh yes!! both the brothers are gng to fight for rest of the serial!! Amisha will be the vamp who will keep playing plots against KD even after their marriage!

Naah!! Kaajjal is already drooling over him where as Dev is still contemplating!1 but yes, he is in love!!

They would be the vamps in Kaajjal's professional life!!

yes!! His anger overpowers all his logic!!! He shld be a bit more careful from next time onwards!!

I think its related to some gal in his life in the past!! she might have ditched him or might be dead by now!! I think death is a remote possibility as I am sure Kaajjal will die and they will not show 2 detahs in the story!!

yeah!! we already know that he was cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

enjoyed answering the ques!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

desichick8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐Ÿ˜Š