Monday 20th June's Update

MrsRajeev thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

tik ..tik..........tik........with every second.......time changes.........and the best part in the serial is .....this TIME THING......with every second new chalenge..........with every minute new situation.......tik tik.........ooops it gives goosebumps really..........:))))

episode starts wid flashback..........3 years before............where they show india's respected prime minister MR.ANIRUDH PRAKASH.........very noble and sincere person..........elected by majority .......who is still holding the title of prime minister of india.........!!!

IN U.S........white house premises........september 10 washington ........with heading.."WHITE LIGHT OPERATION"........!!!

AND THEN ......title music n names............

3YEARS LATER.........

on start news.........young..beautiful very confident lady giving news about whilte house operation and other global news.........MRS.ROMA AWASTHI........(sweetoo's wife)

roma finishes work and goes back to home........asks her maid abt her baby....PAYAL......(swetoo's daughter)..goes and meet one cute little girl..........askes abt her dinner and takes her to her room..............roma tels her that "tumare papa kal aa rahe hai...he wil tel teke u out...........have a good time...........wen payal asks.........whether roma is goint o give them company........"nahi.....mujhe kal ek function mein jana hai...."roma says with disapointing face.........!!!

(everyimes.......wen she hears abt her husband varun...........roma gets restless and upset..........!!!!!)

tik...................tik....tik......................

TERRORIST CAMP..... PLACE:-PAK OCCUPIED KASHIMIR

entry of USMAAN.........(aakashdeep sehgal.....)who comes to knw " koi haamla karne wale hai........"tels everyone is camp to leave the place as soon as possible..........!!

cals for OSAMA..........his father........."abbbu....abbbu............".............and entry of OSAMA BIN LADEN........(oh guys..very disapointing......osama's charactor is shown weak in serial.........i mean usmaan looks more powerful than osama....ok never mind!!!) everyone runs............usmaan tels osama abt danger to their lives..........and they run away from the camp!!!!!!!!

now frends most important part...........!!!!!!!!!

tik ...tik.............................

ROMA.....who is getting ready.........gets a call...........her maid tels her.."sahab ka phone hai............"!!!!!!! and when roma says .."hellloooo".............

ENTRY..........MR.VARUN AWASTHI................none other than....OUR RAJEEV..........SPECIAL AGENT FROM "ACT"..full form is....."AGENCY TO COUNTER TERORISM".................(for a second i felt like everythng has stopped.....cudnt evn blink my eyelashes............evn time skipped wid our heartbeats............)

VARUN driving his gypsy.........talikng with roma..........looking deadly in jacket............asks her how she is??? roma doesnt give proper answer to him...........sounds very irritating and starts blaming him...............varun very calmly asks her abt PAYAL......roma tels him that as he is goin to meet her tomorow n taking her out...........

varun says very sweetly....."tum bhi chalo.........".........roma tels that she is bussy wid work.............!!

varun says..........he is missing her...........roma does not belive.............tels ki "roma tali ek hath se toh nahi bajti.........." she says........tali bajane ke liye tum ghar pe rehte kab ho?? hafte hafte toh tum ghar nahi aate........accuses him....wich he takes very sweetly..widout evn raising his voice...........

.......and the way he again says...."realy i m missing U..........".......(realy......serial badal gayi..........naam badal gaya.............par rajeev ka style...........kth ke din yaad aagaye..........sweetooo looked absolutely handsome in the scene.....and from every sentence we cud feel.............his concern.........his love towards his wife and daugther ....bas roma samajh na saki......poor sweetooo in every serial he meets wid heartless women.......waha kashish....yaha roma....:((((((((.....) roma says she is goin out so he is keeping phone down............varun askes.."itni raat ki tum kaha ja rahi ho???.....roma says..she doesnt need to give any explanations to him...........poor varun feels bad.......roma tels ki she is goin for a party..and disconects........varun feels bad again.......looks worried n helpless..........(only rajeev cud show all these emotions........roma was also good.....scene was very well..........sweetooo ki entry afterall........:))))

varun...stops his gypsy...........goes to hotel ..shows his identity card....follows one terorist......(oooooo he was running......our action hero.......it's treat to watch our rajeev in this role....totaly angry young man........wat a cop......:).........wid other agent.........catches him in one room..........keeps his pistal on his head and askes him about his operations......takes him in their custody....!!!!!! varun while leaving somewhwer...... tels his coligue that he is coming....."bassss abhi gaya aur abhiii aaya......"!!!!!(u r the best rajeev no doubt in that.....)

tik.........tik......................

OSAMA n usmaan are traveling towards india...........usmaan loves his father and asks him ki wy does he always gets angry with him....osama tels ki "mujhe tumari fikar hai......"and usmaan says..."mujhe bhi aapki fikar hai.........gives him injection!!!!!!!!!

roma goes to party meet many people.......sees one fellow staring towards her.......(now frends get ready............i think he wil be chimpy juniour..........yess........i realy hate this charactor more than osama or usmaan........) meets roma tels her ki he is her fan............roma keeps talking with him..........(less talking more flirting...........sweetoooo ko har serial mein bewafa gals kyu milti hai....here toh wife roma.........keeps talking wid stranger......in the party..........who keeps prasing her........!!! and isse pehle ki gussa aur badhta...............VARUN enters in the party..............searching for his darling wife..(who is bussy in flirting wid other man) sees roma standing............looking gorgeous in red saari.....backless blouse..(i thnk itna explanation kafi hai..hehe..ok continue)

varun looks at her wid so much love in his eyes.........staring at her.........takes his cell n try to catch her in camera but............sudely that lallupanju......guys i dont knw wats his name...javed tolani i think...........he is the same guy in sarhadein......very dumb and irritaing.......tels that he is from canada.......wil go to oberoi and then flight to canada...!!! varun goes and stops him........roma gets annoyed to see varun......varun seprates them and ........says....inko jana hai.......tels him ki aapko bhi pehle oberoi jana hai aur fir canada ke liye flight..........and then very arrogantly says............

"kya main apni wife se baat kar sakta hoo????"..........(this killing line reminds sujal.........oh gosh.....he was brilliant .....so arrogant and straightforward.......woww)takes her away from him.........!!!! roma ki toh bade tewar ......ufffff..!!!!!!! asks him how come he came to party?? he tels her ki she was not picking his cal......when he goes home to meet she escapes out with some bahana everytime...he even went to her office but she was not there so he came to meet her.........she gets very upset!!!!!!!!!

tik ...tik.................tik...............

HERE IN PM HOUSE......PM is watchng news.....seeing that one currupt minister has been suspended.............and very soon non confindence action wil be taken agaist his govenment.....his party people tels him to use unfair practices for saving his govenment from loosing majority.........but PM very noble man refused to follow that!!!

tik...tik................

osama and his gang reaches india...........they are at shrinagar border........one big dangeruos saazish is taking place........they are stricly hiding themselves...........usmaan kills some men in their gang jus becoz they are no more required..........ohhhhh gosh i think this aakashdeep wil create new record in the feel of cruelity.........it was vert cruel............!!!!!

IN PARTY.....

varun sits with roma..............tries to convince her........tels roma that he can be responsible husband and father........he truly cares for her..............roma blames him....saying that he never has time for family........wenenever she cals....some tina..menka picks the call..........and he is always bussy...........

varun says evn she is bussy with her work ...evn she is not giving poper time to payal.........roma says that....she has intentionaly involved herself in work.......and evn tels him that he was never with her...wenever she needed him.......not evn at that time when she lost her child.........their son........varun gets upset ...says that.."us baat ke liye toh main apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karunga"............both get emotional.........she says ye kaisa kaam hia tumara...........:(((

varun consoles her............tels her ki he wil resign......and then he wil be with her n payal..at birthdays...aniversories......and he wil evn make breakfast on sunday...he says mischiviosly...............roma smiles sweetly......varun keeps her hand on hers n says......"i love u roma.........i realy love you............".......(wahi intensity..wahi passion...in his eyes.............how wonderful scene it was........very lively and very natural.........!)

as roma too feels the same way....she is about to say somethng when his cel buzzes........he says.....he wil reject the call............but sees......."abhay" name flashing on his mobile..............and says he has to attend the call.......takes the call...........abhay from other side tels him that..he doesnt have much time...but tels him that.......there is one international saazish.........PM ki jaan ko khatra hai aane wale 24 ghanto mein............and someone shoots abhay on the other second..........varun hears the sound.........tels roma that he has to leave........its very urgent..........she again gets very upset with him!!!!!! he leaves........goes to ACT......office...........very well maintained premises.........where meets some tina.....tels her to trace the cal he got on his cell..........one girl keeps folowin ger..he ignores her...her name is menka......menka keeps folowin him and how cutely he ignores her....hehehe i liked that scene...............varun goes to cabin............sees his colligues interogating that terorist..who is not ready to disclose anythng..........menaka comes there n tells varun that she knows he is having personal problem with roma but it shudent affect his work............rajeev jus listens to her...then get msg from tina.........leaves...........while leavng stops and tels menka not to interfere in his personal life and it wil never affect on work.........and leaves........where tina gives him headphone he again listens abhays voice........and thinks something.......tels her to make its copy..and sudenly leaves somewhere..yess...PM HOUSE.......(.sweetoo's was jus looking like james bond.......very smart in jackets........).....

here in party that sillly fellow goes to roma.......jale par namak dalne.........hehe.....asks her wat hap...n all faltoo questions.......and then introduces himself......guys i think...his name is ..."tej pal"..or sethwal..........hehe...m i right???well we both are confused...with his name........so anyone knws plsss inform guys sorry but cudnt hear it properly......and tels her ki he has come with proposal..............which is not personal but highly profesional...........she looks at him surprsingly.....................

VARUN.....goes to PM house...........security gaurd does not allow him but tels him that its urgent.............at the same time...........one car stops........one girl PM's Private assintant...........askes him ki wat hapened? he tel her ki he is agent of ACT...and wanst to meet PM ..its very urgent and confidential.........then goes inside with her................tels PM that hew wants to give some information.....its confidential.........PM says its fine if he says in front of his PA.......so varun tels him that......"aapki jaan ko khatra hai..........ek international saazish hai......24 ghante mein koi aapki jaan ko khatra hai........." PM stunned..............gets shocked to know this..........

and ends............

i also didnt watched because my zee is missing😭 but got it from yahoo groups

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hammad76 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Edited by hammad76 - 18 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Naina.. didn't get to see the show so thanks a million...
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx's 4 the update...............he has a daughter😳
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Thanks for posting Naina😊
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks alot for the updates....😊

greatmaratha thumbnail
thanks.... lovely episode to start with....

the ticking time concept is also nice.. but very similar to 24 hours.
easygold thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good one but wen's the repeat time???

1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
i too watched the show...tv. k saamne ek ghanta baithi rahi....rajeev omg he 's damn cute...cutie pie
MrsRajeev thumbnail
oo me unlucky didnt watched mera zee hi nmahi aa raha😭hes damn cut😭