Rajeev Rockzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveusujal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I waited breathlessly for this day to arrive from last 23 may 05, just to watch Rajeev... And atlast the d-hour arrived, I sat before my T.V set to catch a glimpse of Rajeev, And believe me he looked damn good............ His performance as an A.C.T agent was mind blowing... and the dialouge he says to his director (the lady whatever her name is when she blah blahs him about his wife), "Bol Liya...". Gosh his eyes were stunning then...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

feel jealous i should of saw it😭

but thanx alote i cant wait 2 see him

Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u ppl r so lucky
i feel good for u ppl
not jealous at all
do keep watching TB
1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
yaar yeh kya hai....hw does he afford to look the best always.....oh man ...i am totally bowled over by him
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh rajeev...i m dying to watch TB...... .......😳😭 Its not aired in pak.....
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m also dying to seee buttttttttttttt😭😭
Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhhhhh saddddd i dun get zee tv at my placeee.....😭😭😭
sim_salian thumbnail

i got zee ..watched the first half hour and then no current ........my god how i missed to see his eyes and those mushy dialogues ...par umeed hai repeat zaroor hoga .......miss him .....

sim

chinkyshona thumbnail
haye meri jaaan !
ufff i am dying 2 c him ,but on my zeet v they stil saying that it is cumin soon , i hope that it is gonna air on zee tv bcoz there r 2 zee tv's zee tv and zee int"ll ,the sequence of serial is differn ton both of them ,i hopt i m having the coorrect zee.
pry 4me ,other wise i'll die without him.
loveusujal thumbnail

To All You Friends !!!!!

Dont Worry Yaar, Zee Will Repeat It On Weekends I Dont Know The Time And Day Keep Tuned! And For Those Who DOnt Get TO Watch It I Will Give Regular Updates If You Want!!!!

Well 1st Episode.....(SujalFan Correct Me If I Am Wrong)

The President Of America Is Shown To Give Orders For Operation "White Light" i.e Attack Osama's Hideout Post 9/11, In THe Mean Time One Of Osama's Informer Informs His Counterpart Somewhere In Middle East Asia About The Attack Planned. THe M.E. Asian Informer Informs  Usmaan[Aakashdeep Saigal] Osama's Son About The Attack He Quickly Makes All The Troupe Alert And Leave The Place.

In The Mean Time ACT(Agency To Counter Terrorism) Agent Officer Varun Awasthi 'Our Sweeto'  Is Shown Speaking To His Wife (I Tell You She Looks Horrible Only And Only Aamna Fits The Bill To Be Rajeev's Wife) Roma A T.V Journo, (Both Varun & Roma Are Shown To Stay Apart)Is Reading Out The News Of The Post 9/11. Also That The PM Of India Is Facing Political Problems, She Comes Back Home Gets Her Baby To Sleep And Leaves For Party, And Herein The Osama Is Shown To Swear Revenge Against India For The Attack. Our Sweeto Goes To The Party, To Convince Her But She Tries To Ignores Her, The Reason Behind THe Conflict Is SHe Had A Miscarriage Of Their Second Child How Dont Know? 

They Also Arrest An Person Whom They Suspect To Be Associated With Terrorists, Varun Returns From The Party And Goes To Agency Office Where He Asks The Assistant To Get Him The Call Of His Colleauge Whose Call He Couldnt Recieve Due To Signal Problems, While He Is Monitoring The Arrested Mans InterrogationHis Director Blah Blahs Him And He Makes Her Shut Up Her Mouth Next Wherein He Listens To The Tape And Suspects Danger And Goes To PM House....

Hope You Enjoy The Update I Am Sorry If I Left Out anything

Edited by loveusujal - 18 years ago