India gearing up for 7/16

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Penguin India's PM Sukumar announced today that the publishing house expects to sell more than 100,000 copies of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in India on July 16th - more than twice the number of copies of the fifth book sold on its release date in the country. Harry Potter will account for roughly 15% of Penguin India's earnings for 2005.

Sukumar also discussed security measurements, saying, "We are having armed guards not only at our warehouses but also at the warehouses of all our distributors....Each time a new Harry Potter releases, it just gets bigger and bigger.

"There is a huge hype associated with this book. Readers are really excited....We want to open the shop really early because the demand is always overwhelming, people actually drive out early in the morning to get their hands on a new Harry Potter."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it get bigger and bigger coz of the exictin thing in it i m going mad... plz help me i can't stand it anylonger... i really want 2 read it......
blughost91 thumbnail
ur not the only one goin mad daniel_4ever.....me and my friends are like goin crazy on who's the half blood prince......
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 i jus can't wait.... i really want the book.... but i heard that HBP is gonna be smaller than OOTP..... ðŸ˜•