Bollywood Theme Week - NOW ON!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah!! 😃

My favourite, this should be great 😛
Awesomeeeee...bollywood theme! 😆
Adi just to elaborate on what Ammmu and the other girls have said, each week we will have a different theme for our India-Forums Spirit Month.  We can all show our spirit for I-F by putting up theme related pictures in our avtaars and siggies.  So for this week that would mean putting up Bollywood images and yes Priyanshu counts.

We will also have a lot of fun GA's and a special contest up relating to our theme of Bollywood this week.  Furthermore, the individual sections will also have some interesting topics correlating bollywood to the serials.  And lastly, we have the ace comedian and talented Bollywood actor Johnny Lever's interview lined up for Nov. 14. 

As members we are asking everyone to show their spirit by taking part in all the activities correlating to the spirit week.  And ofcourse its not only about participation but if you guys spread the spirit through I-F, it can be a great and memorable week for all of us.  I hope I have clarified the questions you had....

Dolly

Originally posted by adi_0112

Thanks Meghavi,

One small question... What do we do or rather how do we step into the Filmy week???😳😳

oh this theme is better than da cartoon theme 😛
Sound great and fun
Can't wait for the contest 😛
hurrah!😃 i love bollywood! i'll definitely celebrate this week with my fav bollywood couples!👏👏👏
woohoo!!!

i LOVE spirit month!!!! 👏 👏 👏

ive changed my signatures...ALL are bollywood related!! :P

although with this competition, a lot of people will indrectly participate...since most ppl have at least one bolly siggy! 😆 😆 😉
dekho i have also changed my look.how's it? 😊
i love this bollywood theme.i will deffinately participte 😊
great theme...one where all will love to participate
Bollywood week sounds like fun 😛 as my ID suggests, I'm a total Akshay Kumar fan...been so for 14 years now!!
as I'm new here,I'll have to ask what we have to do in each theme week...if someone will kindly update me...