Members Important.. do read...

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Dear Members,

This is our request to all the members to please go through the topics in the forum and then post any topic. That will keep the forum neat and clean. Please don't repeat Topics.

If you are posting it from somewhere in particular do mention the source. If it's from some news site mention that site, or from some person give him/her the credit. If you bring some information from some other group do give it due credit. If you update the episode please write the person's name that made it and where you orginally got the update from, if you have any problems do contact me (Sujalfan ) or Megha_Desai and we will sort it out for you. Donot hesistate to give suggesions for the forum as they are always welcome and we will consider them.

Enjoy the forum........

India Forums-Moderators Sujalfan and Megha_Desai

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail

i 2 agree whith what u say

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i too agree bhaskar πŸ˜ƒ

don worry v'll keep dis forum neat n clean

n ya knowww y😳ita ma rajeev's serial's forum 😳

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
will keep that in mind...😊
Ibad thumbnail
Well We will do as U have mention.
And congrated on to be the moderator of TB.Every 1 knows that U r NO.1 fan of Sujal thats Y IF made u the moderator of both KTH and TB.
KruPawan thumbnail
Originally posted by: think_pink

hi iam new in this forum .i agree withu u too. ur forum is really excellent plz tell me from where to download the videos of time bomb actually i dont have zee tv.plz do tell me,

Yes  i would like to know too