⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

* B O L L Y W O O D  C O N T E S T *

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Its open for each & everyone on India-forums!

G o O d L u C k

GUESS THE RIGHT ANSWER

Well, this is going to be a bit tough…! You have to identify the rite answer! We will give you some clues/hints and all you have to do is come up with the right answer…. You should only come up with ONE answer….

A)      Guess the Movie's name!

We will give you the summary of the movie with the character's name (Not real cast's name) and al you have to do is Guess the Movie's name…

1)       This is a summary of the film… (A big Hint by the way) - A chance accident between the car and a truck driven by Priya and Raj Mathur leads to romance. However, Priya is already engaged to be married to Sameer. Her heart tells her that Raj is her soul mate, and so she decides to marry Raj. The marriage is celebrated by great pomp and ceremony. Life seems all too perfect, until Raj runs into financial problems. Priya's aunt comes for a visit and is appalled by the conditions Priya is living in. After her visit, problems abound for Raj and Priya and eventually they decide to separate.

2)       Makrand Godbhole alias Mac works as a Photographer with a firm, and spends considerable time photographing attractive young women in various attire. His office has provided him with accommodation, and an assistant named Shyam alias Sam. Mac and Sam are both in love with the firm's secretary, Maggie, although Mac is engaged to be married to Dr. Anjali. Both do their best to upset the other's plan in order to get in Maggie's good books, often with hilarious results. Then both are entered in a competition for the best photograph, while Mac hustles in vain, Sam actually borrows an old photograph, wins the contest, is promoted as Mac's supervisor, his pay is doubled, he takes over Mac's accommodation, and also goes for a 10 day trip to the United States. When Sam returns back to India, nothing is the same anymore, Mac has moved into a palatial flat, has a cook named Mambo, and three gorgeous air-hostesses, namely Sweety Nair, Deepti, and Pooja, who time share this flat with him, each unaware of the others' presence. Sam is envious of Mac's women, and moves in with Mac - a action that will result in hilarious chaos - as both men must now out-do the other to win the affections of the unsuspecting beauties.

3)       Debraj Sahay is a teacher to Michelle McNally who is both deaf & blind, he meets her as an eight year old, and who doesn't understand anything. She is violent, confused and unable to comprehend her life. Debraj leads her from this darkness and confusion into light and hope, how he makes her discover her an identity, this makes her feel human rather than someone inferior with a disability. He is her teacher, her Guru, the one who leads her from darkness into light.

4)       Multi-millionaire Jai Mehta falls head over heels in love with a woman named Tia Sharma, who teaches in a school for the deaf and dumb. Jai's is heartbroken when he finds out that Tia loves another young man, by the name of Raj. Soon Raj and Tia get married, and Jai takes refuge in alcohol. Tia and Raj give birth to a baby boy. One day, while under the influence, Jai drives a vehicle straight into another one being driven by Raj. As a result, Tia is grievously injured, and Raj is killed. The doctors treat Tia; she recovers but is unable to remember anything from the past. A guilt-ridden Jai decides to assist her, and she falls in love with him. Soon, the time comes for them to decide to get married. It is now that Jai must decide to tell Tia that he was responsible for getting her widowed.

5)       This movie is entwined with the lives of three friends Akash Malhotra, Sameer and Siddharth Sinha. Although their thinking and lifestyle is the same, they prove to be three very different individuals. Akash, who has been sent to live in Sydney, by his parents, does not believe in love and is experiencing romantic upheaval, but an impulsive action lands him a black eye and makes him consider having a life with the beautiful Shalini when he sees her on the flight to Sydney, who is engaged to the charming and handsome Rohit. Sameer is a romantic, who will fall in love instantaneously, usually to have his heart broken and his valuables stolen. Sameer's parents want him to marry pretty Pooja, but Sameer refuses to marry Pooja, when he learns that Pooja is in love with someone else; at the same time Sameer starts to fall in love with Pooja himself. And Siddharth is an artist, and gets attracted to a much older woman, Tara Jaiswal, who is also a divorcee, a mother, as well, an alcoholic. Tara and Siddharth share the same artistic tendencies.

B)      Guess the Celebrity's name!

Here r some lovely clues...

1)      A common western name, his is, his targets are the hearts of girls...he won't miss.  His career started in 2003, he's caught the eyes of you and me. From bikes to fights he's done it all!

2)     She's considered to be the green eyed beauty.But media has it, that's she's a bit moody! Controversies, drama, lies...and problems with some guys, she's been through it all! Her new movie..is soon to arrive! She's the girlfriend of a villan but the bikes are gone, so what will he drive?

3)     An popular item girl, she is. But currently SONY'S got her in! Or wait…is the Tamasha Queen? From movies like Masti to some very funny titled music videos! Her fashion sense is quite "unique"…but hey, at least she's making money!

4)     Bubbly and cute are the words that describe her, by watching her movies, you'll be a fan, that's for sure! Did we forget her dimples, oh no! The charm of her dimples, can steal the whole show!

5)     She is the girl who has been on the wonder car: Shaadi se pehle  hi she became an actress. Though she has had films which have not well. She still is quite popular among the youngsters

ALL the Answers shud be PM'ED by Wednesday, Nov. 15 10 AM IST to either:

{1} radz_2cool

{2} meghavi 

{3}  Anoli

Note:- If you post any answer on this thread then you wil be disqualified! 

Winner will get a special SURPRISE Gift from India-Forums!  Contest is open to all including the Dev Team so start sending your entries in and good luck to everyone!

~C R A Z Y C R E A T I V E S~

Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago
weow i noe a few of dese.. but i have to findout da reestt.. hehe
wow... this is hard contest... but i'll pm you soon!!! 😃

i also no a few....others...gonna hav 2 think about😆😉

will PM soon!...thankzz Anoli😳

PM sent. thanks guys these days u guys are coming up with cool new contests everyday. great job 👏 👏 👏
great post 👏 aww...got to think about sum of these 😳
Sent my answers. Great contest and this contest made me think a lot!

Thanks a lot CC's! 😃

I pmed u the answers 😃 awesum contest 👏

i feel like a bollywood freak now..
i know all the awnsers to these questions 😆
anyways, i entered the contest, and good luck to everyone who enters the contest 😉

<3 always,

Aishika 😉
pm'd d answers...besht ov luck to everyone else 😃