Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi, I have a question. This time, will everyone's answers be looked at? In the cartoon contest, my entry was completely ignored for some strange reason. If there are any special rules for accepting entries, please explain them to me. Thanks!

Love,
Sunita
Edited by koolgirl88 - 17 years ago
nandipandi15 thumbnail
awesome contest, pretty easy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! pm sent ๐Ÿ˜Š
radha_8 thumbnail
Koolgirl...........same thing happened to me too............They said mine didn't come because i didn't pm both of the members. ๐Ÿ˜•Here also we have pm all three members, not one of them.
Anoli thumbnail

Hi Koolgirl88!!!

Wel, ur answer wil not be ignored!!! Make sure u only send 1pm!! Coz if u send 2/3 pm's then v wil knw dat u r guessing & therefore u wil b disqualified!!!

Wel, u can send ur answers to all three ppl!!

Cheerz!๐Ÿ˜›

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Jia thumbnail
well seeragurl and koolgal88, as I said earlier, the Cartoon Contest REQUIRED you to PM both of us. that is the reason your pm didn't count.

The Bolly contest just requires you to send it to ONE of the three folks mentioned and NOT all of them. So don't worry your entry will be counted. :)
Mano786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hard but a nice contest๐Ÿ‘Don't know all the answers but I will tru to particpate๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Mano786 - 17 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail
Wow, I will definetly participate ๐Ÿ˜›
ejaz_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i just pmed.. it was fun though.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just pmed u anoli
though i am not sure of 1 answer but i am sure rest are correct
i hope ๐Ÿ˜”
koolgirl88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

well seeragurl and koolgal88, as I said earlier, the Cartoon Contest REQUIRED you to PM both of us. that is the reason your pm didn't count.

The Bolly contest just requires you to send it to ONE of the three folks mentioned and NOT all of them. So don't worry your entry will be counted. :)

Oh all right, thanks for clarifying. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Sunita