Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone!!

November 12th is a really special day!! Someone veryyyyyyyyyyyyy special to me was born today!๐Ÿ˜›

Who is this mahaan hasti?? Here are some clues๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Her favorite emoticon: ๐Ÿ˜ก

Her favorite song: Jiya Dhadak Dhadak๐Ÿ˜ณ

Her favorite cartoon character: Nemo๐Ÿ˜›

and Her favorite section: Viewbies Section๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and guesses???

I'm sure half of you must have guessed on the first clue ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Its none other than our special GM

Megha aka *Meg_d*๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy birthday to Megha from alllllllllll of us on I-F!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Theme? The theme of this party is fairytale! Ji haan becoz our B'day girl loves fairytales! So the dresscode can be anything related to fairytales!

The members can dress up as anything except Nemo becoz our Birthday girl here claims to be IF's one and only nemo ๐Ÿ˜† j/k

Messages for you from your I-F Friends:

J. aka Kareena Kapoor๐Ÿ˜Š

Lets start with HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Wishing you allllllll the happiness & success in life.  May God shower you with good health and lotsssss of wealth๐Ÿ˜› .. cuz lets face it ... we need the money for shopping๐Ÿ˜ณ ... Hope the number of red faces decrease this year๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... Ok on a serious note๐Ÿ˜ณ ... thanks for always being there ... thanks for always cheering me up when I'm sad ... thanks for always listening to me when I felt like talking to someone ... thanks for those angry faces cuz sometimes I really need those too ... thanks for the trust that you put in me ... thanks for all those encouraging words that you say to me when I felt that it was the end of the world ... thanks for always standing up for me and standing by me ... thanks to you I've never felt alone ... and thanks for a million other things that are hard to mention at this point ... I've said this before and I'll say it again ... you & I are friends for life ... no matter where we are ... who we marry ... we have to call each other all the time and make fun of our husbands๐Ÿ˜† ... Ok I'll shut up now๐Ÿ˜ณ ... Love you loadsssssssss .... have a blast!! party hard cuz u deserve it ... Happy Birthday๐Ÿค—

Virgo_Stars aka Brat

Meghaaaa!!! Many Many Many Manyyy happy returns of the day! I still remember seeing you around the forum and getting shivers coz you are so firm on the forum. Then I got you know you and realized that there couldn't be a sweeter friend!

This is for all the days we laughed together, smiled together, teased each other and cheered each other up ๐Ÿค—

And sometimes i wonder what I'd do without ur copyrighted -->๐Ÿ˜ก<-- emoticons coz i have grown so used to them! So while chatting if i don't see a -->๐Ÿ˜ก<--  from u then i autimatically assume something is wrong with u ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and I will post my gifts and wishes in the post soon.

BTW here is a lil something i made. i am really bad at sig making but i tried ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Luv,
Naina

Shizajaved aka Shizu

Hello Megha Massi ๐Ÿค—,

~Happy, Happy Birthday~!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

May you have many many more!

and Congratulations on becoming Global Moderator ๐Ÿค—

.... Ofcourse hum khaali haath nahi aye!๐Ÿ˜†.... Gifts for you!๐Ÿ˜ณ:

Open these and let me know too ... whats inside๐Ÿ˜›

Enjoy your day to its fullest!! ๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday once again...

Love you ... Shiza.

Khushix aka Khushi

Here is a card I made for you

anu_thegr8 aka Anu

hey megs my jaan happy birthday dear

ur such a sweetie jaan one of the sweetest person i have ever known

whenever i need u day n night ur always there๐Ÿค—

may u leave hundred years n may i always  attend all ur  b'days ahead

may god bless u

many many happy returns of the day

may all ur  wishes n dreams  come true

love u jaan

lots of  love n wishes

anu

Simply_Smart aka Smarty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHA JI!!!

Wishing you a great day of fun and laughter with the ones you love. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true and you find success in all paths of life!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!

Smarty
๐Ÿค—

sweet_kp aka Bug

Megha my Bhootni Brat!!๐Ÿค—

Happy Birthday๐Ÿค— Now today u cant show me any of ur dil ka rang for saying that.๐Ÿ˜› Haha, Sorry to keep bugging u on msn about useless stuff (I can see u agreeing๐Ÿ˜†) but its so much fun to chat w/ u.๐Ÿ˜ณ I need a daily dose of Megha these days, warna who will give me dil ka rang๐Ÿ˜† Thanks for being such a wonderful friend, who is funny n sweet! May all your dreams come true this coming year and u be blessed w/ happiness, good health and love always!

love you lotss!!๐Ÿค—
khair

sweet_shagun aka Shagun

"A special friend is hard to find, they are rare & one of its Kind, I dont care if i have only a few atleast it has the best that includes you"

Dearest Megha,

Ur one of the sweetest person, wishing u many many happy returns of the day,may all ur dreams come true n u ur life is filled with joy n u reach the heights of sucess, with all the best wishes.

Luv,

Shagun

gk_09 aka Gurprit

Hey Megha Di,

Happy Birthday! Although we've just started to get to know each other I just wanna say that your a sweet person. You know thats im not your brat but your sweetu! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Live this year because it wont come again. Lots of Love!!

Your ~ Sweetu ~

s.priya aka Priya di

Happy Birthday Megha!!! 

A beautiful baby was once a angry young woman, a rebel without a cause at times, and then, mysteriously, magically, this person then became a saint๐Ÿ˜‰, a crusader for causes (and right ones at that)๐Ÿ˜›, a calm, level headed, thinker and a (near) perfect human.  

I hope and pray that all your wishes and desires come true, that you attain every glory in life, and you always be this beautiful person you are.

Happy Birthday dear๐Ÿค—

meghavi aka Meg

Hii dii!!!  Happy birthday! ๐Ÿ˜Š  May god bless you di...and I hope he always has a speical eye out for you.  May you get all the happiness in the world, beause you deserve it, may you get all the luck in the world...well because..everybody could use some!  And may your sweet thooth, always be satisfied by the best desserts! ๐Ÿ˜›  Oh ohh ...one more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...may you never have to study for any exams, may answers just automatically come to you after just reading the ques! ๐Ÿ˜†  Well enough with the wishes...ohh no, wait there is STILL one more.  Happy b-day, again dii...I really hope you have a nice time!

Luv,

Meghavi.

priya.nair aka Priya di

Here's wishing a  sweet person like you a very happy birthday. Hope you have a great day and many more to come. Make sure you celebrate this day as its your special day. So what are we waiting for lets begin to party as the cake and friends are all here .

Minnie aka Minnie di

Megha, I have known you for quite sometime now, and I saw you grow, not only as a girl, but as a person on the whole. It's been a pleasure to know you, and talking to you has been a special pleasure. May you have a fabulous birthday, and may all your wishes come true.

Jem4Himesh aka Jem

Happy Birthday Megggggggha!!!!!!! I think I can say you were one of the first friends I made on IF...remember the fun we use to have in KumKum section ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Have an awesome birthday & hope you get all that you wish for!!! do save some cake for me...you know its not difficult to send me a piece ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›!!!! Take care, Love Always, Jem ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kiunhogayana aka Anila

Hey Megha!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
I don't really know you a lot, but I hope to get to know you better!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So enjoy and here is a little gift๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anila๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Belle1989 aka Natasha

Many many happy returns of the day Megha! Are you turning 18 today? If so, then you have entered into the "adult" world! ๐Ÿ˜› Have a wonderful birthday Megha and enjoy it to the fullest! You better leave a cake for me when I come visit U.K! ๐Ÿ˜› 

Love,

Natasha

scorpion134 aka Aji

not written by me but i think it suits out friendship

From the depths of my heart,
let a greeting come,
though it may not,
be a real gem.

For this year and next to come,
I wish all success and happiness would come.

Let you smile forever,
like a dear little flower,
because your smile made me bloom,
when I was in dark gloom.

so,I make it clear ,
that you are so dear
and that your impression upon my heart,
can never be forgot.

There is a golden ship,
there is a silver ship,
but,what I want is just your friendship.

By Ananth Kaveri

Have a lovely Dovely day ahead, may u are successful in whatever you do.

Aji๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It is time for some masti here guys!

So where is the party tonight? ๐Ÿค”
Right here Right now!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Love,

Naina & Jas

Okies I'm ready to party ... here'z my dress๐Ÿ˜ณ

its not very fairy-tale-ish ... but this is wat i wud wear to a ball in a fairy tale๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yayyy have been waiting for this! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great post Jas di!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a farrrr of land...

lived a girl named megha

(P.S: that is cindrella in the pic but we have to pretend its Megha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†)

And she loveddd --> ๐Ÿ˜ก emoticons so much that the name of her fav pet was 'angry face' ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And megha had this beautiful friend named Naina who was sooo sweet ๐Ÿ˜Ž and nice and cute ๐Ÿ˜Ž and........ok ok fine...i'll get back to the topic ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

So it was megha's birthday and everyone was happy (except Megha's pet 'angry face' becoz he was still angry with Megha for giving him such a name ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

So there was a BIGGG party where all megha's friends were invited like Naina the one who-megha-likes-to-call-brat, Jas the one who Named-herself-Kareena-Kapoor and manyyyy more and they brought lotsss of presents!

Some smiling emoticons: ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Some boxes of gifts:

A cake!:

And Mucchhh more!

So HAPPPYYY BIRTHDDAYYYY MEGHAA! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

LOTS of Luv,
Naina

Happy Birthday!!! Have a great one!!

happy birthday!
a big hug from me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒKhush๐Ÿ˜ƒ

happy bday my Bhootni Brat!๐Ÿค—

im bugging someone to find me a dress...brb๐Ÿ˜ณ

Many Many Happy returns of the day Meg di๐Ÿ˜ƒ May all ur wishescome true n wish u all the success in the future.

happi b-dai!!๐Ÿค— ..may u haf mani moreee ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ

Happy Birthday Di

i'm in for the party๐Ÿ˜ณ only if u invite me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aji

๐Ÿค—Happyy B'dayy Megha dii๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—may all ur dreams and wishes cme true๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—lotz of luv & hugz๐Ÿค—

Rachna๐Ÿค—

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 17 years ago