Sati - Satya Ki Shakti

Unhappy Mansi decides to quit TV

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Mansi Salvi who made a comeback with a new avatar in Sati on Sahara is planning to quit acting for good. When asked why she has taken such an extreme decision she answers, "I am tired of working for 16 to 18 hours a day. I just need some rest. I won't be doing any TV for a couple of years at least." Mansi who has acted in serials like Aashirward, Aakrosh and Koi Apna Sa was back on TV after a long break with Sati and Viraasat.  The previously podgy actress was unrecognisable after shedding the extra pounds and gaining a svelte figure.

It is being speculated that the actress was very unhappy with Sati where she plays the lead. The serial written by Rang De Basanti writer Kamlesh Pandey and directed by Mansi's husband Hemant Prabhu turned out to be a damp squib.  "Mansi has confessed that she was upset with Sati. The story was supposed to be a family drama but didn't turn out that way. She had worked very hard for this project. That's why she decided to quit TV. Besides she also wants to start a family", revealed a source close to the actress. The actress will be seen playing a cameo in the soon to be telecasted serial Raavan on Zee, before she disappears from your TV screens.

http://www.deccan.com/Sunday%20Chronicle/Sunday%20ChronicleD escription.asp#Unhappy%20Mansi%20decides%20to%20quit%20TV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Thanks but already posted... 😊
india9 thumbnail
shes in kohi apna sa and awaz dil se dil tak
piktik thumbnail
hey mansi don't quit tv .u r very sweet.
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
she would be the perfect replacement for shilpa in kggk...but alas she is leaving...what will happen to her character in saarthi though?
akhi_esha thumbnail
oh thats too bad that she is quitting tv!...hopefully she will come back to screen soon!