Nokia Jeena Isi ka Naam Hai

Classics-Bipasha Basu (New Link)

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks again. 😊 πŸ‘
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Another wonderful episode.
Thanks memsaab!!
But This Suresh Oberoi is such an irritating host, he keeps cutting off mid-sentence and keeps repeating the same things over and over again.... 😑
Once Bipasha kinda ignored the question why she cried all night once, he kept on asking the same question....

I missed Farooq, he was really good and I realise his importance after watching Suresh Oberoi.

I liked the friendship she shares with Dino Morea even after breaking up, very cute to see them as such good friends.
By the way, I agree with Udai Chopra, the first impression she gives out is that of being arrogant but after watching this episode I think she is darn cute!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Sound - 17 years ago
memsaab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sound

Another wonderful episode.
Thanks memsaab!!
But This Suresh Oberoi is such an irritating host, he keeps cutting off mid-sentence and keeps repeating the same things over and over again.... 😑
Once Bipasha kinda ignored the question why she cried all night once, he kept on asking the same question....

I missed Farooq, he was really good and I realise his importance after watching Suresh Oberoi.

I liked the friendship she shares with Dino Morea even after breaking up, very cute to see them as such good friends.
By the way, I agree with Udai Chopra, the first impression she gives out is that of being arrogant but after watching this episode I think she is darn cute!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

After watching this show and watching Corporate and Apaharan, I loooooove this girl..

*dels* thumbnail
thanx a lot memsaab πŸ˜›

i like bipasha now 😊 she is very nice.
sumone go n tell never to put suresh oberoi as the host 😑 he doesn't know to do it well
memsaab thumbnail
guess who was Suresh Oberoi's first guess? It was Vivek Oberoi aur woh itni tareef kar raha tha... I was sooo disgusted and didn't record the show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think at that time Farook had gone to England and he took over the show..
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: memsaab

guess who was Suresh Oberoi's first guess? It was Vivek Oberoi aur woh itni tareef kar raha tha... I was sooo disgusted and didn't record the show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think at that time Farook had gone to England and he took over the show..

omg! really?πŸ˜† memsaab go n upload the video i seriously wanna see the epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it wud be so funnyπŸ˜†

suresh oberoi as a hostπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ n i think he has got hearing problemπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*dels* thumbnail
memsaab, suresh said one of her nicks as dips πŸ˜† whe its bips πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
memsaab thumbnail
looks like he never did homework before doing the shows...
MyJannuIqbal thumbnail
help plz this video is not working????