Time Bomb 9/11

I liked Amrita!

breathing_irony thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
when I first heard tht amrita wil play rajeev's wife I was lik WHAT...doesnt she look 2 old 4 him.....n I was lik no one can look good beside rajeev except aamna....but I must say tht amrita saluja looks pretty impressive.....Ive not seen the show yet....Im just saying this on the basis of the photographs bhaskar posted n also the comments written by every1 in yahoo grps.....amrita seems 2 fit the role perfectly.....n ya I dont think she looks 2 old in front of rajeev....infact they seemed lik a realistic hubby n wife....maybe Im feeling lik this coz the dialouges between them were so realistic, esp. tht jala huwa omelette lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cant say till I haven't seen Time bomb..
Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Goshhh!!!! 😭😭....y dun i get ZEE TV at my placeee 😑😑.....
Koms thumbnail
Hi Sneha
i guess u r rite, Amrita was fit 4 the role, i mean she looked like a journalist n Rajeev n she do look like husband n wife
Obviously Rajeev looks best with Aamna but 4 a serial like Time Bomb i think Rajeev n Amrita look pretty good n realistic 2gether
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Yeh they look very much like a real life couple she is pretty i totally agree to that😊, there was no glamorous saris or clothes or jewlerry or any sorts of things like that which made the show look like an odinary series it actually was normal lifed clothes and everything if you guys understand what i am talking about!?😳
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hehe yeahh i also fink dat shez pretty n she fits 4 dis role πŸ˜ƒ

ahem ahem....but ya betta stay away 4om ma rajeev or else πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i'll tell ur husbanddd πŸ˜‰

waise avent seeen time bomb as yet soo cant say more...........

hey sneha wats dat omlette 1???it seems interestin:p

breathing_irony thumbnail

dina dear....read sujalfan's update...ull get wat I meant abt the omelette part!....megha dear thats exactly wat I thought when I saw Amrita...shes very pretty n mature looking...nothing lik Aamna but still she's pretty......n no doubt tht she fits the bill.....I guess we cant find a fault in Ketan Mehta's doings afterall!!!Koms....exactly my point...they look lik a real hubby n wife...unlike sujal n kashish...dont get me wrong guyz....but S n K were more like lovers than hubby n wife.....u knw what I mean...

Gosh I cant believe I got a positive reply 2 this msg....I thought every1 will disagree n say tht only aamna looks good with rajeev n all.....

*Meg_d* thumbnail
can u copy and paste the ommelete thing i read the whole update couldnt find it😭
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m not agree ..yes she is preety good but she is n0t look gud at alll wid rajeev 🀒 ...she looks older then himπŸ˜• .. wen i saw her 1st time i thought she is playing his bhabhii or elder sis ...but she looks gud wid aamir bashir  ... m sorry if i hurt any 1 but its just my point of view 😊 b/w this is she married women πŸ˜•???
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree with u breathing_irony............

I really liked Amrita in her role, she was very realistic and all the scenes btw them were real cool......esp the dialogues.........she was the surprise package....didnt expect her to be so good.