Dont forget, TB has other actors too!!

romantic0112 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just a suggestion: Moderatos, please include other actors' names alongwith Akah and Rajeev. All ofthe main charcters, especially Amrita (Roma Awasti) , Vallabh Vyas (Osama) Kay kay (prmi minister Anirudh Prakash) and Aamir Bashir (who played the flirt in the party) all have important rolesto ply in the show..

I know Rajeev rocks, but let us also discuss other actors and the story too? After all, everything they do wil laffect Varun's decisions and life too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hi romantic,

thnks for suggesion, yes we should carry out discussions on other characters too, and therefore  if you start a discussion on other characters i am sure everyone will take part in them, as for us mods well sujalfan (the mod of this section as well as me) has put up pictures of all the other characters that came up in the episode, roma is being discussed too if you check the posts. I hope i made it a bit clear and made sense too if you still have any problems you are always welcome to give your suggesion, so why not you start a discussion on any character you wish to talk about and i am sure everyone will participate in that discussion.😊

Regards
Megha
Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Why don't you be the first one to start something.........

I uploaded all the main characters pics. in the episode pics. Just go through all of them and you'll see them all.

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm yeahhh y not v don mind discussin oder characters tooo😃
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice suggestion 😛..but the fact is tht i m going 2 watch this serial just coz of rajeev 😳 ...otherwise i hate politics base films n serials🤢
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey siddii..I too hate politics...🤢

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe mee too siddi n shiza😃butt cuz ov rajeev achi lagne lag gaye hai😳
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He he hee dina dats rite ...rajeev ka liye kuch bhi 😳