Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

The trees of various stars

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The Tree

Hiten Tejwani Has Fallen From Is

Weeping Willow(Melancholy) 

Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, usually suffers in love.

The Tree

Rajeev Khandelwal Has Fallen From Is

Maple (Independent) 

No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

The Tree 

Ejaz Khan Has Fallen From Is

Pine (Particular) 

Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, everything disappointments until it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

The Tree

Amar Upadhyay Has Fallen From Is

Cypress(Faithfulness) 

Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, content, optimistic, craves money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic, and careless.

The Tree 

Apoorva Agnihotri Has Fallen From Is

Hornbeam (Good Taste) 

Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey thanks. it was an interesting topic!!
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx's 4 the article................very interesting
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
i agree that was really interesting..havent read anything like it.. thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nic animations....i really liked it.....its ture karan is  falling lik the leaves of a tree...lolz๐Ÿ˜†...thanx a bunch๐Ÿ‘
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

nice!thanx a lot!๐Ÿ˜Š

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks

that was an interesting topic!๐Ÿ˜†

Ruhi thumbnail
thanx 5 the article. i can't believe hiten is "not easy to live with, demanding and usually suffers in love".
*reema* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ruhi

thanx 5 the article. i can't believe hiten is "not easy to live with, demanding and usually suffers in love".

its mite not be necassarily true! if you read your horiscope, well for me half the time its totally opposite of how i realli am!๐Ÿ˜› ne wyaz thanks for the article!

desi_pryde thumbnail
was this an article u found or u wrote it urself? ne ways thnx for sharing.. hiten is a weeping willow. i gues thats true (they make him cry so much ๐Ÿ˜ญ)