Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi BK,
Read it properly. It is 15th December.....

bollylova thumbnail
Sounds good, but I don't time right now to join it, so I'll have to back off.

I got a good story though: two people fall in love and their father rejects so they marry secretly and then die. 😆
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. i have a great idea for it
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Great contest! I'm a little confused about the format though ..

[Quote]Well I am sure all of you have heard telly chaska show.. We are looking something on those lines but you can have your own creativity to create your characters. The script should have television serial updates, information about televisiob stars. Overall a fun filled show for all our lovely Ifains..
So hurry up!!!!!![/Quote]

1) Are we just writing one huge script, like a story with dialogues, or are we writing separate updates? If it's separate updates, how many do we need?

2) Are we supposed to use the characters and storyline from another TV serial to write the parody, and continue from the current point of the serial? (Sort of like a fan-fiction?)

3) Or are we making up our own characters and writing our own script with an original storyline? If so, do we have to state which real-life telly actors we picked for our fake characters?

4) What do you mean by "information about televison stars?" Do you want us to write like autobiographical information of the cast of real-life actos that we're using for the script?

Okay I think that's it for now.. even my questions have confused me lol.. I think it's cuz I have no clue what a telly chaska show is, and when I googled it, I couldn't find like a sample script on the IF podcast page thing..

I think I need a little help lol..

~Sunita~ Edited by koolgirl88 - 17 years ago
moviedown thumbnail
Why are my posts not getting updated?
bolly_babe thumbnail
can someone please answer koolgirl88's questions because i have the same Q's to, much appreciated, i wud like to participate to, it wud b gr8 if someone can take the time to answer koolgirl88's Q's, thank you
atina thumbnail
Good Luck to all the registered participants.....

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=62
atina thumbnail
Good Luck to all the registered participants.....

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Good luck to participants. Can't wait to read the scripts!
music_rules thumbnail
good luck everyone 😛
😳