Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Thanksgiving week treat for CFC members*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello everyone,πŸ€—

How is everyone doing?😳

So as most of you know, we have a long weekend for Thanksgiving coming up here in US. I know many of you don't celebrate it, but its long weekend so its funnn.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Now, CFC Dev team thought of a way to thank all you amazing CFC members and give you guyz a treat from us.

Thank you for always being patient with us and for following rules so well. Thank you for being a wonderful family. πŸ€—

So, what will the festivities include? Chatting!! Yes!!! We are going to allow chatting in this thread ONLY so that you can get to know your fellow CFC members and enjoy this week.

NO CHATTING in FCs. That rule hasn't changed. :)

Rules (I know, I know...even in celebrations there are rules...but just to be safe than sorryπŸ˜›):

NO SPAMMING! (Chatting means you do NOT talk to urself, Spamming means you do.πŸ˜› So, no successive posts please. no simple emoticon posts.πŸ˜‰)
  1. NO Bashing

That is it! Start getting to know your fellow CFC members. You all should get out of your FC's and get to know ppl from other FC's too na?😳

Enjoy! This thread will be open till Sunday Nov 26th. πŸ˜ƒ

love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..khair dii...awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...hahaha lol..u know wat i mean..i chat a lottttttt...lol.....u r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss πŸ€— πŸ€—

luv
ayesha πŸ˜›
Celina7 thumbnail
awww khair di.. itni zyada mehrbaani viewbieji...
r u sure> lolz j/p!
kk thanx n happy thanxgiving day 2 u!!!
enjoy eatin ur turkey n whteva... (i dont eat turkey) πŸ˜›
notfadedaway thumbnail
HAPPYYYYYYYY THANKSGIVINGGG TO ALL MY FRIENDZZZZZZZZZ IN IF πŸ˜›

hate turkey too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Pachu.P thumbnail
Hailaaa Khairrrr...thnx a lott yaaaarrrr...my fellowww viewbieeee😎

Only one section in IF that allows chattinggggg w/posts getting uppppπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

BTW Guyss...im Pachu....Proud member of the Bachchan's Club😳 😊...and Viewbie of Films Reviews and Previews section
   Edited by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~ - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
haha yeaaa pachu di..letzz get starteddd πŸ˜†
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to all of u who celebrate it! Over here in Australia we don't but ah well! I can celebrate it on IF πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail
i dont celebrate it offline, but this is a good way to say thanks to you guyz 😳 and a good relief to you all from our regular warnings πŸ˜›

Now, for those of you in this section that dont know me, I am Khair πŸ˜›
cool_pooja thumbnail
Even we dunt celebrate thanksgiving.. Ppl in Pakistan dunt even know what it is!! Even i know very lil....

And im Pooja from Pakistan n i feel dis is a gr8 oppturnity for members to increase their posts and im 14 years old!!
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Khairu,nice thread... πŸ˜›
Well I m Komal...Mujhse dosti keroge? πŸ˜‰