Time Bomb 9/11

The trees of various stars

*Meg_d* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The Tree

Hiten Tejwani Has Fallen From Is

Weeping Willow(Melancholy) 

Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, usually suffers in love.

The Tree

Rajeev Khandelwal Has Fallen From Is

Maple (Independent) 

No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

The Tree 

Ejaz Khan Has Fallen From Is

Pine (Particular) 

Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, everything disappointments until it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

The Tree

Amar Upadhyay Has Fallen From Is

Cypress(Faithfulness) 

Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, content, optimistic, craves money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic, and careless.

The Tree 

Apoorva Agnihotri Has Fallen From Is

Hornbeam (Good Taste)  Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
---------------------------------------------------------- ------
I got this source from the Kyunki forum, Arcpt2004 had posted this! I hope everyone enjoys reading it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakhenikita thumbnail

Hey if that's true, I'm lucky!

Coz according to my astrology and date of birth, I'm Maple too.😉

Whoaaa!!!!

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting...

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked wht they've wriiten abt RAJEEV...

No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

how sweett....😛

farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
everything is right abt Rajeev he has aal these qualitiessssss😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Thanks Megha........

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx a lot, megha...Got to know more 'bout Rajeev...

thanx...

Rajeev for me thumbnail

hi

megha frm where did u get the article

can u plz tell me