Time Bomb defuses Kasshish

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
😕 the only thing i can say for the director of kashish is:

it was one of the biggest shows of my career. Only time will tell which show will run and which will flop."

stop getting so jealous freak😡 if the show doesnt do well its probably your responsibility to market it all around like Time Bomb unit did, thts the only way people will notice you if it is your baby then look after it and make sure people knw its yours, no1 will say its Zee Tv's series everyone will actually say its Rai's series so get to reality and start marketing your so called "BABY" because i believe its not Zee Tvs responsibility, i am not being rude or offensive but this guy is turing the cards around trying to say TB will eventually flop and his series will have a hit!!!!

Thnks for posting it😃

thx's 4 posting

well i know time bomb will do well.............this ravi rai is really getting jeolous😃

ravi rai get a life!....If Kasshish is so dear 2 u y dont u market it urself....have u ever heard of giving interviews etc. 2 gain publicity?

But actually in a way Ravi Rai is rite as well....come on guyz, Zee is being a unfair spending sooo much on TB n nothing on Kasshish....who wuoldnt be upset?

A channel like STAR or Sony would never do this....

I just feel tht Zee is becoming too confident abt TB....they shouldnt be soooo over-reliant on TB..