•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

ok, give a standing ovation.😉

Chandu is surprised to see a welcome present on her table. She opens it up to find a cactus plant in it. Adi  spits fire, challenges Chand saying "I will make sure that you dont stay for long in IC". Chand is determined to retain her job says "under no circumstance is she going to leave this job". Acidic words are exchanged. In the hub, Chandu is strrugling to strike a decent conversation with clients. She observes her co-workers and tries to imitate them. In one of the attempts she imitates Varun(struggling acto) and starts the conversation with "YO! dude"......😆 and she gets a bitter reply. She returns home in the morning and is astonished to see the chawl people running to fill their pots with water. She is upset to see Beeji standing in a queue.  She asks beeji to go inside and take rest, meanwhile Chandu will get the water. Par yeh to kaam ke bojh ki maari thi, she turns the bucket upside down , aur uspar baith kar soo jaati hai. 😆 Beeji usko andar bhejti hai. She gets a good sleep.

Next day, Chand is enters IC gate and Adi follows her in car. He talks to some idiot on phone and makes sure that he insults Chandu by saying "yeh chote shahar ke log IC mein kaam karne lage hain and blah,blah...."Chand is hurt. She gets to her job, still not finding it easy, she is again ridiculed by Adi, over and over agian. Chandu is told by Prashant that Tyson keeps track of the database of all the employees of IC. Now Chand is looking for an opportunity to access that database. During the break time, Chand is amazed to see that Adi is praised unnecessarily by all his chamchas for his ability in the dart game. She challenges Adi and again they spit fire against each other. Finally, Adi says that who ever wins the game can ask whatever he/she wants. Adi hits his dart very close to bullseye and Chandu hits right on the bullseye.

Adi is furious to lose. He asks Chand to what she wants. Chandu usko bolti hai "mein tumko is layak nahi samajhti ke tumse koi baat kahi jayee." and much more. Adi uska haath pakadta hai and he breaks her bangles. He dreams of everyone in the office laughing at him. Beeji wants to put Adi's mind in place, but Chand says that now she knows how to tackle with him. She knows how to hurt him, not physically but mentally.

Adi comes to the office and see his friends having fun among themselves, and his ego is hurt. He screams at his friends. Varun says "Agar isi tarah tu us parandi wali ke baare mein sochta rahega to bahut mushkil ho jayegi.". Chandu is called in by Kamini, and again a round of humiliation is faced by Chandu.   Adi decides to avenge his insult. In the canteen he adds tons of red chilli powder to her pasta and she gobbles it down with many tears in her eyes. Next day Adi asks Tyson to collect all the information about Chand.

Blooper: Does MuMbai chawls have furnished rooms.😉 Inko to mast rooms mil gaye. Bed, bedsheets, pillows, etc.  Is par bhi beeji ke nakhre.

Adi ka to dimaag kharab hai🤢. Ek gaadi chala kar Chand ko insult karna chahata hai😡, to phir Tara ke dad ke 8 crores ka debt repay karne ke liye pareshan ho gaya???😕

here are some pics that can help you all recall the episodes. The best part of the following site is that it has my DILLU's pics too.😳 if this link doesnt work, check the photo gallery page 2.

http://http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=12898 7&TPN=2

That is all for the week.

Edited by preet_ic - 17 years ago
hey preeti........tx a zillion 4 d update....😛 ..i saw half of d dart epi.....it was damn gud........but seriously, tx a loooooooot😛 .......i realli miss IC.......oh ya n ure rite...i don think mumbai's chawls hav furnished rooms...... 😆 .....

oh ya n tx 4 d link too
[/FONT Until they relent and start showing IC in the States again, I have to rely on you souls for updates. I appreciate it!
thanx a ton dear.as i m msing the epiz ur updates r really oxygen for me.Thanx and a real gud job. 👏
thx a ton yaar!thnk u veryyyyyyyyyy much! 😛
This is the one thing I envy that you guys have in India, being able to watch India Calling!!   😛   
no yaar......evn if v vanna vatch it v cant 😭

cuz d timings (12:30 noon) r REALLI bad 😭 ..

but all tx 2 preeti v can catch up on vat happend over d week
Heena, why don't you just get a VCR and tape it? That is what I used to do.