Balaji behind TB court case?!

breathing_irony thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
GUyz I was reading an old article on INdiantelevision...n there it stated tht Rupert MUdrouch (or whatever his name is...he is the owner of STAR n has filed a case against the makers of TB)...well this guy has a 21% stake in Balaji Telefilms.....I guess tht in itself speaks a lot.....typical Ekta!!!!!!!!!.....Im really not surprised....she obviously was scared tht TB will drown her pet shows: KSBKBT n KGGK! Edited by breathing_irony - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hOOry thumbnail

i cant believe......i mean how can anyone realllly get over to end thngs thz way.....she will definitly have to pay for thz !!!!

she is such a .................

Ibad thumbnail
Actyally they did it coz TB has dropped TVR of KSBKBT already...
👏
Sarah9bella thumbnail
actuallt\y they do it coz TB is better than  any show of Ekta
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ekta is just a .............................she is such a loser, TB is always better then her stupid shows
KruPawan thumbnail
Guys, Time Bomb sucks compared to 24...It is a copy.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ekta mai ab kya kya karegi rajeev ko rokne kayliye
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

GUyz I was reading an old article on INdiantelevision...n there it stated tht Rupert MUdrouch (or whatever his name is...he is the owner of STAR n has filed a case against the makers of TB)...well this guy has a 21% stake in Balaji Telefilms.....I guess tht in itself speaks a lot.....typical Ekta!!!!!!!!!.....Im really not surprised....she obviously was scared tht TB will drown her pet shows: KSBKBT n KGGK!

No rumours....... Nowhere in the press it was stated that balaji is behind the court case. So please don't put rumours here on the forum. Such posts will get deleted in future.And one more thing.. Rupert Mudrouch does not have any personal stake in Balaji's It is Star Plus which has the 21% stake.

breathing_irony thumbnail
guyz what I posted was just a thought of mine coz i read tht old article....its not definite news or anything.....if u notice Ive put a question mark after the statement - balaji behind TB court case- so plz. dont think tht this is official news or anything...its just a thought tht crossed my mind...
KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ufffff....dis ekta 😡y can't just she stay away 4om r rajeev nowww😡

ab wat else she wants 😭😭😡yar its tooo muchhhh

waise if sujalfan is sayin den sneha u shuld confirm da news again dear

as rumours might create disturbance in da forum😳waise ekta howw culd

she do dis wiv sum11 who has worked wiv her 4 like 2 yrss😳😳

guyss if ne gets ne news abt dis doo give uss😳

m worried abt rajeev😳may no problems n worries cum his way

n may all evil stays away 4om himmm n may time bomb becum a  super

hitttt😳