Time Bomb 9/11

IMPORTANT TIME BOMB INFORMATION (24)

KruPawan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Time Bomb is nothing special.  In fact, it doesn't even deserve to be put on air.  All it did was copy the American hit show 24.  What?  Don't believe me?  Or are you leaving just because you can't stand to see your beloved Rajeev made fun of.  Well I'm sorry, but what I am stating is 100% true.  24 is currently ranked in the top ten shows airing in the USA today, and plays on the FOX network.  In fact, there was even a lawsuit filed against the creators of Time Bomb by the FOX network because of such a copy.  Now if you guys want to see a good show, watch 24.  Stop seeing these idiotic indian shows; try to widen your horizons.  Maybe you'll discover what true acting is.  Then when you go back to watching your indian shows, you'll think "how did I ever like this?"  How do I know indian shows aren't great.  I have zeetv myself, as well as b4u.  Believe me, 24 is amazing.  If you like this Time Bomb, you will LOVE 24.  Unless, of course, if you're watching Time Bomb for handsome RAJEEV.   The official site of 24 is:

http://www.fox.com/24/

This is a summary of 24, my indian friends.  See if anything COPIES 24. 

Agent Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), member of the CTU (Counter-Terrorist Unit) fights the bad guys of the world, one day at a time. With episodes unfolding in real time, "24" covers one day in the life of Bauer per season. After foiling a political assassination against the president of the United States, stopping a nuclear attack and fighting bioterrorism, season four finds Jack working for the Secretary of Defense (while dating his daughter) as a terrorist sleeper cell in Los Angeles activates a plan it hopes will "change the world."
(Thanks to TV.com)

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I spotted SEVERAL copies.  And that was only one paragraph of writing!  Now I know you don't need me to list every single stupid one, because you know them.  If you need to be spoon-fed them, feel free to ask me.

The music in the show (by sean Callery) is Emmy Winning, so for you music fans, prepared to be amazed with real music; not just some artificial sound from a keyboard, but a whole orchestra.  I'm sorry, this show is kept realistic; the stars don't break into song and start singing their hearts out.  The music in this show is background.

Now, if you guys are thinking that all this is purely coincedential, you're wrong.   Check out these pictures.  Not  only do they show the time in the center IN DIGITAL FORMAT, but they also use multiple screen action, something  24 is famous for in the US.  Check out this image:  This is how the TV screen would look when something complex was going on...in he middle it wouldn't say 24, though, it would give the digital readout of the time.

Also, just to prove to you that the acting in India is going under, compare the actors look on both of these posters:

VS.

The actor is SMILING when BLOOD is supposed to be FLOWING down his FACE.  GIMME A BREAK.  

SO just to let you all know, Time Bomb is a hoax.  It will never get as good as 24, and I can't believe that people like you guys (Time Bomb fanatics) had no idea that your favorite show was nothing more than a copy.   Now the question is this: Would you rather see the, better, authentic version, or see the copied, pirated, hoaxed version.  The answer is yours to decide.

There's one thing I don't understand about Time Bomb... what does Sept. 11 have to do with it.  Let me warn the producers in India that Sept. 11 is a very sensitive subject in America, and American viewers will not take it lightly if they show Osama killing dozens and dozens of Americans, only to see that he is stopped by Varun with a bullet that makes him fly through 10 windows before stopping and falling on the floor.  I guess thats how India thinks dramatic movies are made, according to Sholay.  Be careful.

P. S. If you would like to get more info on 24, have questions, or just want to send me hate mail just because you can't stand to be wrong, please email me at [email protected]

P. P. S. If it helps. I'd like you all to know that I'm 100% Indian and am currently 15 and living in America.  I've seen all the hit indian movies, KKKG, Main Hoon Na, all of those.  Let me tell you guys, I love 24, and this show is not only violating copyrights, but is insulting it.

DO NOT REPLY UNTIL YOU HAVE READ EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

I've read you whole message and start replying to all your points one by one....

1. Fox has lost the case against Time Bomb.
  2. You say not to watch these idiotic indian shows.... and to watch the original ones... well these shows are needed here. I would just like to inform you that all Indians don't understand english be even the educated ones. More than 50% of Indians are not so highly educated to understand those original shows. So dear friend what do you propose for those people. Or do you want to say that because they don't understand they don't have the right to see the show also. We are thankfull to Ketan Mehta to let us see such shows.
  3. All those shows are US based or Europe based. But here we don't have any interest in shows based on their problems. Time Bomb will have stories based on Indian sub-continents problems. So that would be more close and understandable and also INTERESTING for indian viewers.
  4. For your kind information I would like to tell you one more thing. Time Bomb is also very much realistic and the stars don't break into song and start singing their hearts out as stated by you.
  5. And here when they are showing Sept. 11 they are not going to show the incident of America. They are going to show Sept 11 2004 when Osama is trying to assasinate the Indian PM on the aniversary of US Sept 11.
  6. And finally.......... yes we'll watch Time Bomb and love to watch it.... be it because of Rajeev or ketan Mehta or anything. Fox's show is among top 10 shows in US....... here Time Bomb will be the No. 1 show..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.........

Fox has lost it's case against Time Bomb๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ calling it a copy.

breathing_irony thumbnail

sujalfan, I thought FOx has not lost the case yet....the case has been adjourned.....n yes I haev seen 24 myself (on video tapes)....n I must say it is more classy thn Time Bomb...but then Time Bomb is made such 2 suit the taste of INdian audiences.....Ketan Mehta is just using 9/11 to shw the magnitude of what is happening...

Abt the pic. of rajeev smiling with blood flowing down his face then yes it does look ridiculous!๐Ÿ˜†..come on, who smiles with blood flowing down their face?

TB might look ridiculous in frnt of 24 no doubt (in fact it does to tell u the truth)...but it is surely better thn all the other shws we get 2 see it India!....come on, this is the first time someone has really tried 2 make something different on Indian TV, n for the first shot it is not tht bad!

As 4 the multiple screen action thing....then Ketan MEhta used this technique in one of his movies dating back to 1985!!!!!

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hehe sneha ur too funny ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but yar he luks shooo cuteeee๐Ÿ˜ณ

lalit1 thumbnail

it is acopy of 24

no doubts abt that

but as long as u get to watch rajeev who cares sujalfan๐Ÿ˜‰

Dina dear its the truth...Ketan mehta did use tht technique back in 1985 4 a movie called Mirch MAsala or something lik tht not sure......n yes tht photograph is ridiculous!๐Ÿ˜†

Ketan Mehta has lifted several ideas from 24 but then he has stretched out the concept into a global issue rather than restricting it 2 the assassination of the PM......so it is not an EXACT Copy!

N yes I dont think they will ever show varun (rajeev) dating his on-screen daughter (payal) lik wht is happening in the 4th season of 24! rajeev would never agree 2 tht!

KruPawan most of the Indian soaps lift off ideas frm Bold n Beautiful, n several, countless Indian movies r wannabe copies of Eng. movies.....but who really gives a damn...all we want is 2 see rajeev n we want some good entertainment....

n yes KruPawan in India, COPYRIGHT means the ''right'' to ''copy''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...no offence but it is the truth!

trups thumbnail
hi  i am new member of this forum.  I wanted to know why we are compairing TB with 24 ?  Most people in India don't know about show called 24. We like TB because of its starcast(you know i am also RK fan)and Ketan Mehta who is one of the respected director. And one more thing rajeev is smiling in above post.
trups thumbnail
sorry I wanted to say that Rajeev is not smiling in above pic.
trups..come on he is smiling.....its not a broad,jovial smile....but there is a hint of a grin.....whatever it is...its not the rite expression....rajeev shd. have more of a stern n determined expression in tht scenario...tht wouldve looked better!

KruPAwan I must say some of ur comments r extremely funny...especially tht Sholay bit...2 good๐Ÿ˜†

But I can tell u tht this shw is more realistic....come on its just 1 episode old....give it a chance