Do we mean it when we say the word LOVE?

Posted: 17 years ago

I have noticed that alot of young ppl say that "Im in love" or that they "love" somone...not parents like a couple, like boyfriend, girlfriend. Espesically teenagers. next thing you know...thye break up...and forget the words they said ...somtimes its a month after they became a 'couple' somtimes a year...or even a day. Im not saying all couples are like that...but a lot are...dont you think that many ppl have forgot the true meanings of the words "LOVE", "RELATIONSHIPS" ???...or are they overused...mis-used and in some cases underused...?

what do you think?

thanks

love

Reeha😊

Edited by reeha...k - 17 years ago

Very Interesting 😊

Those people you mentioned may be of this category:

JANUARY - ROSE

FEBRUARY - PROPOSE

MARCH - GIFT

APRIL - LIFT

MAY - CHATTING

JUNE - DATING

JULY - MISS YOU

AUGUST - KISS YOU

SEPTEMBER - ANGER 😑

OCTOBER - DANGER

NOVEMBER - LEFT πŸ˜•

DECEMBER - NEXTπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Very Interesting 😊

JANUARY - ROSE

FEBRUARY - PROPOSE

MARCH - GIFT

APRIL - LIFT

MAY - CHATTING

JUNE - DATING

JULY - MISS YOU

AUGUST - KISS YOU

SEPTEMBER - ANGER 😑

OCTOBER - DANGER

NOVEMBER - LEFT πŸ˜•

DECEMBER - NEXTπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Truly speaking the feeling anf the meaning of the words have changed..... It has diluted because the people want to do masti before marriage which is life long bond...... and the words like love are just used rather than being feltπŸ˜ƒ

Very Interesting 😊

JANUARY - ROSE

FEBRUARY - PROPOSE

MARCH - GIFT

APRIL - LIFT

MAY - CHATTING

JUNE - DATING

JULY - MISS YOU

AUGUST - KISS YOU

SEPTEMBER - ANGER 😑

OCTOBER - DANGER

NOVEMBER - LEFT πŸ˜•

DECEMBER - NEXTπŸ˜‰

too goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I LOVE U MYTHILLIπŸ˜‰

Edited by ritzbitz - 17 years ago
on serious note, it has merely become a kind of greeting..,just like hi/hello 😊
i do not believe in the word"love"until i meet the right person 😳

I Strongly Agree with u❀️

Wat is Love???

Love is empathy. The paradox about love is that you can feel another's sadness or joy as if it were your own, but at the same time you feel yourself as a separate person. Two hearts can beat as one, but they are still two individual hearts. The steps of embracing and letting go, of joining and separating is honored again and again.

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."

-kriti

love and to be loved is the most happiest and the most beautiful thing of life And Teenagers people like us....Just Dont realize it they dont knoe its importance....they just dont knoe what it actually means...'Pyaar shabd Hi apne aap main duniya ka sabse powerful shabd hai..' For me love means everything it isnt something tht can be broken and put together easily...agar aap kuch tod dogee Usko jodna difficult hai and agar co jud bhi gaya To usmain vo daraa pad jayegi jo kabhi bhari nahi jaa saktii....I mean life is nothing without Love...Love ek bahaut badi cheez hai pyaar aur zindaggi aamne saamne  hote hain and.. Agar pyaar ko aap aise aane jaane denge to aapki zindaggi ka kyya fayda..It is rightly said 'There is only one major thing in Life To love and to get love from someone' and when we get the oppurtunity to do this We Don't Value it..

Like i'll give u an example-:

"It starts with a LOVE ATTRACTION that
leads to a commitment, a decision 2
love in sickness + health - FOREVER!

But firstly, he has to ask her.

And secondly, she has to say YES!

It's HER YES that GIVES TRUE LOVE
A CHANCE 2 grow.

The MAGIC of LOVE is that PEOPLE DO
COMMIT + their commitment does NOT
waver because they r committed 2 love,
freely bound by that decision 2 love
that particular person MORE THAN ANY
OTHER in a very special way

This was the Story of Actual Love jismain unneccesary Brk-ups ki koi Jagah hi nahi hotii

And this is the way it should be ......Aaapne ek baar kisi ko chaha bahaut chaha aur phir kuch saalon ..kuch mahino ...ya kuch dino baad usse isiliye chod diya coz u were in love with someone else but mid u aapko to pyaar ka matlab hi nahi pata Kyonki agar aapne ek aadmi ko nahi chaha to aap usse kyya chahenge .......

'Pyaar Hi pyaar aur usse nibhaane wala koi nahi...Dil ki dhadkan par usse sunee  wala koi nahi....Jaan ki baazi par lagaane wala koi nahi...Mohabaat ki kashish par uss kashish ko pechannewala koi nahi'

MOhaabat ka naam Sirf Kuch Nasamjh So called 'TEENAGERS'' ki wajah se kharaab ho raha hai...So guyss Understand the Meaning of Love and Understand Love.....Kyonki yeh jeewan main har kisi ko ek baar zaroor hota hai aur agar hum usse pehchaan le to duniya main jo True Love ki kami hai na vo puri Ho jayegiiiiii

Now let me tell u a some funny quotes

The only true love is love at first sight,scond sight dispels it.πŸ˜†

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in loveπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Edited by remixer - 17 years ago
Originally posted by ritzbitz

too goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I LOVE U MYTHILLIπŸ˜‰

I too Love my family members,friends!!!! How can people forget you😊???

Originally posted by remixer

I Strongly Agree with u❀️

Wat is Love???

Love is empathy. The paradox about love is that you can feel another's sadness or joy as if it were your own, but at the same time you feel yourself as a separate person. Two hearts can beat as one, but they are still two individual hearts. The steps of embracing and letting go, of joining and separating is honored again and again.

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."

-kriti

love and to be loved is the most happiest and the most beautiful thing of life And Teenagers people like us....Just Dont realize it they dont knoe its importance....they just dont knoe what it actually means...'Pyaar shabd Hi apne aap main duniya ka sabse powerful shabd hai..' For me love means everything it isnt something tht can be broken and put together easily...agar aap kuch tod dogee Usko jodna difficult hai and agar co jud bhi gaya To usmain vo daraa pad jayegi jo kabhi bhari nahi jaa saktii....I mean life is nothing without Love...Love ek bahaut badi cheez hai pyaar aur zindaggi aamne saamne  hote hain and.. Agar pyaar ko aap aise aane jaane denge to aapki zindaggi ka kyya fayda..It is rightly said 'There is only one major thing in Life To love and to get love from someone' and when we get the oppurtunity to do this We Don't Value it..

Like i'll give u an example-:

"It starts with a LOVE ATTRACTION that
leads to a commitment, a decision 2
love in sickness + health - FOREVER!

But firstly, he has to ask her.

And secondly, she has to say YES!

It's HER YES that GIVES TRUE LOVE
A CHANCE 2 grow.

The MAGIC of LOVE is that PEOPLE DO
COMMIT + their commitment does NOT
waver because they r committed 2 love,
freely bound by that decision 2 love
that particular person MORE THAN ANY
OTHER in a very special way

This was the Story of Actual Love jismain unneccesary Brk-ups ki koi Jagah hi nahi hotii

And this is the way it should be ......Aaapne ek baar kisi ko chaha bahaut chaha aur phir kuch saalon ..kuch mahino ...ya kuch dino baad usse isiliye chod diya coz u were in love with someone else but mid u aapko to pyaar ka matlab hi nahi pata Kyonki agar aapne ek aadmi ko nahi chaha to aap usse kyya chahenge .......

'Pyaar Hi pyaar aur usse nibhaane wala koi nahi...Dil ki dhadkan par usse sunee  wala koi nahi....Jaan ki baazi par lagaane wala koi nahi...Mohabaat ki kashish par uss kashish ko pechannewala koi nahi'

MOhaabat ka naam Sirf Kuch Nasamjh So called 'TEENAGERS'' ki wajah se kharaab ho raha hai...So guyss Understand the Meaning of Love and Understand Love.....Kyonki yeh jeewan main har kisi ko ek baar zaroor hota hai aur agar hum usse pehchaan le to duniya main jo True Love ki kami hai na vo puri Ho jayegiiiiii

Now let me tell u a some funny quotes

The only true love is love at first sight,scond sight dispels it.πŸ˜†

Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in loveπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Oh!! My God !! Such a wonderful post.I think you have some Ph.d in this subject!!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Oh!! My God !! Such a wonderful post.I think you have some Ph.d in this subject!!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

No no not at all woh to aise hiπŸ˜†