Very Important--Members do read

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I am noticing too many posts here on the forum which is based on religion and religious feelings. Please refrain from making such posts. We are friends here. So where does religion comes between us. Time Bomb is not anti muslim. It is based on stories which will be mainly anti terrorists. You'll get to see even high ranking people from India, and they will not be muslims, helping out Usmaan with his project of killing the PM.

This is my humble request to all the members not to start such topics. Be it muslim or hindu ones. Terrorists don't have any religion, colour or anything. And fore most this is just a story.

Any posts with such messages will be deleted in future.

Edited by sujalfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail
I totally agree with you sujalfan thanks for bringing this to our notice!

Members I also wanted to point out something, over the past few days I have noticed that Ekta Kapoor has been mentioned a lot, I agree that she was related to Rajeev but that was in KTH and that's why we discussed her but now Rajeev is in a new show working with a new director so why not all of us forget the past and enjoy the forum discuss TB's director discuss Roma the actress along Rajeev, comparing KTH and TB is a bit difficult as both are completely different KTH was a romantic triangle and TB is about terrorist and the problems we face because of terrorism! I hope I am making sense here as I am not being harsh on anyone just trying to prove a point that these series are different with different directors and actors so lets discuss how sweet and handsome Rajeev looks if the director fair with the actors do both of them make a good pair etc!

Regards
Megha

Edited by Megha_Desai - 18 years ago
trups thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I totally agree with you guys. terrorism doesn't have religion.
smriti_fan thumbnail
Yes I also agree with both of you Moderators. Terrorism doesn't have any link with any Religion.
farhina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i m alsoagree i m also muslim but in thsi forum we aal r frnds

and Fans of Rajeevvvv onlyyyyyyy

so frnds sujalfan ki baat mano or............

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree with both Megha and Bhaskar... (I hope this won't offend anyone but I have to post this)

To all those who think that Time Bomb is an anti-Muslim serial:

I do not agree with you... it's an anti- bin Laden serial... and Bin Laden does not bring a good name to the Muslim world... are all of you aware of the problems he has caused for us? (the Muslims) He creates a mis-conception amongst the non-Muslims... causes them to think that Islam is a religion that supports terror... which is not true.. there is NO RELIGION IN THE WORLD that supports the killing of innocent people... this is not Jihad... it does not take you to heaven... it gives you a one way ticket to hell. Osama says that he is fighting for the Muslim world... I do not agree... all he's done for us is bring us a bad name... he is a fanatic... there are fanatics in every religion... but that does not mean that we should get political and start supporting them...

Islam & Pakistan... both condemn such people... they disrupt the peace and harmony on this earth... so why should we err by supporting them???

Let's just forget politics and religion when we visit the forum... all those who are against TB... don't watch it... simple as that... you can't control everyone can you???

We are all friends... we come here to make friends and not foes...😊

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

agree wiv megha n bhaskar n natz ofcourse heheπŸ˜‰

i'll try n control maselfff.....i knwww its hard but still i'll dooo 😳

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey mysterygirl_me kool avatar πŸ‘
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail