Post your queries&questions here(see pg1) - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
can someone help me plz..........i use psp10, how do i make pictures go into circles?
i mean like put ur pic into a circle shape..........u no like lots of ppl have got on their siggys? they have small circles with pics in dem on their sig.
i think zat u need to draw a circle 1st,then select the inside of the circle using the magicwand n then copy-paste the pic u want inside the circle n u need to resize ur pics so zat they are fit into the circle

hope zis helps u πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sajnie

i think zat u need to draw a circle 1st,then select the inside of the circle using the magicwand n then copy-paste the pic u want inside the circle n u need to resize ur pics so zat they are fit into the circle

hope zis helps u πŸ˜‰

i tried that but it didnt workπŸ˜•

thanx anywaysπŸ˜›

am sory,i forget to tel u zat

when u copy the pic u sud select "paste in" instead of paste so zat the pic is inserted inside the circle 😊
hey guyz can u plz give me a tutorail how to do the colring on th sig like this plz 😭

Edited by adorablegurl - 17 years ago
Originally posted by pyaari_puja

i am not 100 percent surebut i think
u use da default brushes of da circle use it.. n den use da magic wand n click on it.. a lil part of it should be left out for da border.. and den u copy da pic u wanna n go ot paste into selection!
i hope its rite n works
this doesnt wrk
Originally posted by adorablegurl

hey guyz can u plz give me a tutorail how to do the colring on th sig like this plz 😭

which prog do u use?
hey guyz does any1 know any good tutes on adobe imageready???

thanks in advance πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by sajnie

hope zis helps u πŸ˜‰

thnx sajnie,it worked