Post your queries&questions here(see pg1) - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by desi21

which prog do u use?

i use psp8 😃
Originally posted by adorablegurl

i use psp8 😃
now which colorin do u wanna knw?? the hearts tht r blue n yllow r used with a glitter the blue shade that comes up you have to open ur sig thn make a new raster layer take the paint bucket n fill it wit blue color thn go to make that layer as light or dark u want by clikin the arrows in the lower right corner in the layers sections
Originally posted by mallika_14

thnx sajnie,it worked

am glad it worked 😊

does any1 know the area in freewebs to code your wesbite? liek i have the codes ready but i dot know hwrer you can add em 😕
Originally posted by anjali207

does any1 know the area in freewebs to code your wesbite? liek i have the codes ready but i dot know hwrer you can add em 😕
ill find out for u soon n let u knw

does ne one know waht font that is??
hi guyz.. i have a q.. my psp expired.. and now it says i have to order it... where can i download it from so i don't have to order it

can somebody tell me

like in this siggy down there are 3 picture of manoj bohra at the bottom in circle

and the circle have a circled border

how can i do it

i know how to make a picture circle shape but do not know how to bdoer like in this siggys i=ts white

Originally posted by Manoj_ki_wife

can somebody tell me

like in this siggy down there are 3 picture of manoj bohra at the bottom in circle

and the circle have a circled border

how can i do it

i know how to make a picture circle shape but do not know how to bdoer like in this siggys i=ts white

that's easy. All you have to do is go to the circle tool (like you would normally make a cirlce with) and go to the tools pallete and change the width of the line. Keep it to about 5 and select your color like you would normally select a color. That's it! Just draw your cirlce now!😊
Originally posted by nyzbabigyal

hi guyz.. i have a q.. my psp expired.. and now it says i have to order it... where can i download it from so i don't have to order it

yea trial versions tend to expire after 30 days. Wht you can do is go to either limewire or Kazaa and download it from there. It's the easiest way to do it.