Exclusive Interview of Minnie!!!

Posted: 17 years ago
She is a Global Moderator, she is a Sweetheart of one and all!!! She has a very sweet Voice and the Sweetest Laughter ever!!!πŸ˜› She is our Favourite RJ in IF, yes, we are talking about the One and Only Minz aka Minnie...

Minnie is an Expert at Multitasking. Never will she say "No" to any task given to her. Dedication and Sincerity are the Virtues we can learn from her. She leads from the front and is a True True Friend.

Minnie celebrates her Birthday on December 5th.πŸ‘ Minnie has always been on the other side of the table, interviewing and questioning Stars, Big Personalities and IF Members. So why not, we make her sit on the Hot Seat this time? πŸ˜‰Why not reverse tables and give her some Whacky , Naughty and Funny Questions to Answer? So get going ,Friends!!! Please send in your Questions to us...

Friends, please note that the Questions for Minnie can be sent in 2 ways. You can provide a Personal Touch by Recording your Questions and sending it across... The Last Date for sending Recorded Questions for Minnie's Interview will be 28th November.

You can record your Questions and save it as MP3. Refer below for Recording Details...

Please use GOLDWAVE or AUDACITY to record and save your tracks. Save them as MP3. To save as MP3, you need the LAME encoder. Download HERE.

Please use RAPIDSHARE , Sendspace, TurboUpload, MegaUpload
to upload the questions. .

In addition to this, members can send the Written Questions by PM too. The last Date for this  will be 29th November.

So Friends, grab this Opportunity with both hands, let us not miss this golden opportunity of interviewing IF's RJ, Minnie!!!Please send in your recorded messages as well as written messages to Ms. Bholi Bhali, the last date for submission is written above..

Thanks
IF Development Team

wow my room mate Pari 's birthday is the same day omg so great😊I will send my messages this is awesome I love her show and my roomie sharing the same birthday is amazing..In advance...

Happy Birthday Minnie

Edited by prietyny - 17 years ago
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thats great!
thankzz for d info hon! 😊
Ahem....dis wud be fun...😈....πŸ˜†...

I am sure many of us wont miss dis opportunity....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

DON.
Happy Birthday in advance Minnie di!!! πŸ˜›
Cant wait for ur interview .. will send my message soon 😳
wow! I am very happy to learn a little about the global mod!
Wow...can't wait for the interview πŸ˜‰
Happy Birthday Minnie πŸ˜ƒ
Will edit my post and add a few questions πŸ˜›
aaaah...this is going to b fun 😈
not gonna miss this opportunity to completely roast minnie di...😈
oopsie..i mean celebrate minnie di's bday πŸ˜‰ 😳

Priyaa

Haila..............congo before hand Minnie!!............will try to gte some questions across!πŸ˜‰

OMG...what are you guys up to !!!!! 😲

Haven't you guys got bored of listening to me so many times that now you have to grill me as well......