Forward this email in 10 mins OR ELSE....

Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Friends,

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc.

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

-Other comments?

Thanks,
IF Development Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Man i delete them!!!!

who believes them!!! i sure dont!!!!!!!
And Khair, from your heading I thought you were posting a silly "mail" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which was received just now, from a IF Rockerz, by PM 🀒 who admitted it wasnt funny, yet who chose to forward it 🀒 🀒

I deleted it.

It is stupid, silly and foolish to even believe such things, forget believe, it is idiotic to even read them.
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Hey Friends,

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc.

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜› I delete them , I don't forward them

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? No, I don't believe in such warnings. I have ignored them..

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails? Sure, there are things that happen, but I just think it was bound to happen, not because of such forward e-mails.

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜• I don't think so, I mean how can a mail from someone affect your offline life? Only if you believe in..

-Other comments? Great post Khair! I been wondering about this was well

Thanks,
IF Development Team

i deletedd itt..loll...i didnt even wanted to read itttt

Hey Friends,

Do you get those emails that are about some random story with a small moral? Hell Ya! Now, although the story is not that annoying, don't you think the last part of the email always is? Yupp The whole email is annoying, stupid, worthless, waste of time and crap. πŸ€” Usually the last part will consist of a "warning" or a "threat"πŸ˜› that asks you to fwd that email to x number of ppl in y time, or else you will have bad luck forever, or you will never be blessed w/ love or if you do email you will find your true love in the next hour, etc. OMG! Don't remind me. I have 87 unread mails like that!! I still have to delete them.😳

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜›

Delete them as quick as I can and then empty my trash can.πŸ˜›

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them?

Ignore them. I remembered one. It was about MSN charging money for use. The evidence it provided was a year old. *yawns* Yeah...they're shutting down MSN...sure...

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails?

Hell no! Every second email says that I am going to have bad luck for the rest of my life if I don't frwd it. And I never do but my life remains uneffected...but I guess it just depends if you are superstitious or not.

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life?πŸ˜•

Uh...like I said...superstitious people...people who believe in "fortune cookies"...and other such specimen but it really comes down to your point of view, I guess.

-Other comments?

I really find it spam...it pushes all my important emails to the back. I have to go through 4 pages just to find my ems meetings newsletter. Most of the times, I don't find it on time. And the worst part is getting chain letters. I read one nd the other 6 are exactly the same!!😑 Pisses me off really. Advice to all: Tell the person that you will send virus to them if they don't stop. It usually works.πŸ˜‰ Send them a threat using codes from Dynamic Drive or Javascript.πŸ˜›

Wonderful topic, Khair!

Cheers,

Anu

Originally posted by s.priya

And Khair, from your heading I thought you were posting a silly "mail" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which was received just now, from a IF Rockerz, by PM 🀒 who admitted it wasnt funny, yet who chose to forward it 🀒 🀒

I deleted it.

It is stupid, silly and foolish to even believe such things, forget believe, it is idiotic to even read them.

i didn't them, hey priya can i plzz use your vivah siggy. shahid ans amrita one plzz i really like the moive so i wnat to have one siggy plzzzzzzzz thank u.

When I saw this header I was πŸ˜• thought it was a chain mail and who made this a global announcement. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It is annoying. I mostly delete it. But sometimes I get them as offliners and by mistake you read it. Though I don't believe in it still get offended when the result says that it might hurt your family. Sometimes close friends send them. I had to ask a friend to stop sending such mails and she stopped talking to me 😭

-What do you do with these emails? Do you fwd them or do you delete them like I do?πŸ˜› I delete them but sometimes wen the mail is intresting i forward i to my family memebers and frnds!!

-Do you believe their "warnings" or "threats"? or do you ignore them? i ignore them unless they reallly sound REAL

-Have any of these "threats" come true for you (or any one that you know of) or have you ever been blessed with some good luck because you fwded these emails? i have been blessed by one of the mails i got which said tht u mail this mail and ur 3 wishes will come true and they did come true one was i get an ipod..and i got one😳...one was tht i become a goldie on IF soon...and i did just the next day😊...and one was something i forgot but i think tht came true aswellπŸ˜†

-How can ppl think that such a random email can affect their lives? An online email can affect your offline life? yup i am confused aswell how can tht happen but i think the ppl who send those mails are MINDREADERS or something😳

AWESOME POST..........i loved doing thisssssssss

THANKXX ALOTT

Saraa

i read them to see what its about for the fun of it..and then i delete it..unless it has some funny or sweet stuff in it which i then forward it to make someone's day