IS IT DI STAR NEWS SHOW?

Posted: 17 years ago
HI
i just saw di entry of SBS was really excited is anyone goin to post the video links for it or do v have to jsut see the pics n satisfy ourselves i do hope some member would take the initiative to post the links it will be really grateful on all the behalf of the members thx again to bring SBS ON IF 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it is the star news show.
RikNik thumbnail
thanx for adding the sbs section on IF - i quite like the show but it airs only in the daytime when i am at work -- look forward to the video uploads
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i will uplods some videos but i am unsure wen they were recorded........

Saraa
litlle angel thumbnail
even i miss out sbs even though my mum records n keep i cant cope up wid the episodes bcoz itis difficult bcoz of my school.i am glad tht this forum is added.never thought of this show cumong.welll in between we shud put up a banner wid aditi.dwiti n sanddep pandya along with nishima jaitley n amitabh jain i think so the one who does instead of sandeep pandya.ya with sum names of serials of wich sbs shows recaos.tht wud be gr8 i wish i cud make but dont know how to make naa thts the prob.
luv
amra
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, its been on star news for over 2 years now ... i fink ....
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
2 years yes.. I think its birthay I meant its first show was aired on 11th October, 2004.