Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye

KAKP Help Desk - Page 8

crosby87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sweet_ak92

can some1 plz post the video of when krishna gets scared and she goes and hugs yuvi

hey sorry yo, they kind of just skipped that episode it wasn't aired in canada/usa ... they showed a repeat that day and then next day went to the episode after that one, so there was no way to get a hold of the video unless someone from india uploaded and i doubt that cuz it takes a really long time and a lot of effort when getting vidz from india.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
hi! i started a new topic called "picture gallaery of yuvi and krishna" i post some pics but i got different feedback from viewers. i posted everything from the same way. so how come som e people are able to see only few pics? ple help me. thanks
Mehr-k thumbnail
i was able to watch all thos epictures u posted .thanks alot , good job . i missed this week's episode,its not posted, read the reason, its so interesting serial, i wish they continue. i hope tommorrowwe will be able to watch , thanks
tshering8 thumbnail
black
Hello everyone....There have been quite a few posts saying that the show has ended so I was wondering if its really the case coz if its so then its really sad for us coz the show was doing really good......what say???Plez lemme know.
softk_6 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tshering8

black
Hello everyone....There have been quite a few posts saying that the show has ended so I was wondering if its really the case coz if its so then its really sad for us coz the show was doing really good......what say???Plez lemme know.

yes dear... the show ended on April 13...
salmo thumbnail

sorry i didn't know this is help desk i posted my questions in anither place sorry about that

Edited by salmo - 16 years ago
crosby87 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: salmo

sorry i didn't know this is help desk i posted my questions in anither place sorry about that

its all good!