Posted: 17 years ago
Just saw my topic closed. Is it coz I didn't put it here? I'm sorry, I did not know that. Will post questions here in future.
Originally posted by pippa

Just saw my topic closed. Is it coz I didn't put it here? I'm sorry, I did not know that. Will post questions here in future.

Yup your topic was closed coz it should have been asked here...😊
Its okay... No need to say sorry!😃 No formalities yaar!
krishna is abhays wife. the actor is diwakar. pretty cute. and yes they have met but he does not recognize her as krishna... what wt the mod clothes and hair
What was Krishna doing at a dance club when she met Abhay??
krishna was at a club to see if abhay was there. she got to know he was in town and went a couple of times to places where he had been seen. finally she met him at one of the clubs. but he did not recognise her as krishna. he thinks its a girl called natassha.
this show is so good. yet people dont write or respond soon. also how does one post new topics and where do they show up? am
nd how long for an answer? im new to this so pl pl help 😳
is this a balaji production?
i have not seen the show...im just afraid if it is a balaji...i am just going to be setting myself up for dissapointment.

thank you.

Originally posted by tashmin

is this a balaji production?
i have not seen the show...im just afraid if it is a balaji...i am just going to be setting myself up for dissapointment.

thank you.

No this is not a balaji production.  So hopefully it should be very good, and we are not setting ourselves up for any disappointment.

Originally posted by tvnut

this show is so good. yet people dont write or respond soon. also how does one post new topics and where do they show up? am
nd how long for an answer? im new to this so pl pl help 😳

Yes, this show is very good.  I do like it.  Did you have any questions with regards to this show, I can try and answer, or there are other people within this forum who do a great job of answering the questions.

With regards to posting, I am not sure what the rules are.  All I have been able to figure out so far is that you ask questions, in this section, which you did correctly. 

Ok so here is how to post topics...

on the upper right side just above the beginning of the topics list in a particular section, you will see a POST NEW TOPIC button. Just click on that and you can post a topic.
But the catch is that no questions regarding where the updates are, or where the videos are. For these you just have to wait. Any questions you have about the show are to be posted in Help Desks only.
You can post topics with some articles that have not been posted before, something you noticed about the show, games, predictions, polls, etc. Just do not post a topic requesting for something or personally attacking someone.
You can post topics though expressing your hatred to the vamp of the show! 😉

And for how long it will take for someone to reply, a member can reply anytime. Within a span of one minute or a day id the section isnt so active. Like this section. So in less active sections where there are very few members, it may take time. You will get a reply when the member checks out your topic. Some members prefer to just be silent readers and not reply so dont feel bad if you see that your topic has been viewed 50 times but no reply... Those are silent members. Once an active members reads your topic, you are most likely to get a reply

And this aint a Balaji show! if it was, I wouldnt be here! 😆

You guys did the right thing by posting your questions here! 👏 👏 👏

Feel free to ask here or just PM me if you have more questions on how this site works and ill do my best to help!