Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye

KAKP Help Desk - Page 7

blue thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Was there a March 29 episode in India because I looked for the written/video updates and I couldn't find them?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
could someone please let me know the song that they played on 23rd march episode, the song where both yuvi and krishna danced, which movie song is it from. thanks
a lot . this show rocks.
crosby87 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue

Was there a March 29 episode in India because I looked for the written/video updates and I couldn't find them?

No sorry yo... there wasn't a update 😛
crosby87 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kutcher

could someone please let me know the song that they played on 23rd march episode, the song where both yuvi and krishna danced, which movie song is it from. thanks
a lot . this show rocks.

hey i dont know the song name... but if u want me to i can take the song off the video and put it on z share??
blue_lilly_pond thumbnail
what episode is it when krishan gets scared in the dark and she runs into Yuvi's arms.Please tell me. Thanks
goodkashish thumbnail
march 14th episode when krishna scared and hugs yuvi.
SAIRAXMAIRA thumbnail
can anyone plz tell me how to make siggies/banners? thank you.
Mehr-k thumbnail
thanks for the video song ie the party one, appreciate your effort. good job thanks again. enjoyed watching it.
sweet_ak92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can some1 plz post the video of when krishna gets scared and she goes and hugs yuvi
crosby87 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SAIRAXMAIRA

can anyone plz tell me how to make siggies/banners? thank you.

hey nice to see uve taken interest in siggies... check out this link it should answer all ur questions.... there are tutorials there as well ... i'll be waiting to see ur creations!😊