Raavan

not interesting!lol

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
It's from Ravan's point of view, so it is not going to be the regular Rama story.. Only thing I'm worried is maybe people would make big issue over showing Rama in negative way..

What I like about the show is the modern tv actors doing the show.

Ravan is played by Jha who did Itihaas and Kyunki Saash Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.. Mandodari is Mansi Salve, who did Koi Apna Sa and recently Sati... Ram is Diwakar Pundhir (I think he made the sexiest Rama) who played Shom in Reth, who also did a small role in Sinddor Tere Naam Ka.. Ravan's mother is Ravee Gupta, who did Kahin Kisi Roz and some time played Damini in Kyunki Saash Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi..

All good actors but yes.. it is going to be from different point of view and thats what I would like to watch.. Like Sulochana (Inderjit's wife) story and showing Shivji with Ravana...

Ramayana was more like Rama's story praising lord Rama .. and in Ravana, they have shown some negative sides which also Rama accepts...

I guess it is going to be interesting..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
dear memsaab,

don't forget ram never considered himself Bhagwaan... but he was a human... and human are allowed to make mistake... and ram had made them also.

to see ravan piont off view will be interesting because that is something we never know.

and even ram had acknowledges his intelligence and importance...even due raven was a demon...
navtour thumbnail
exactLY--

new POINT of VIEW will be seen--

and thats what we are all waiting for--
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

diwakar in this serial! man! it's such a treat! i love him!😳😳 btw, i think the actor playing ravan is really handsome too!πŸ˜‰

eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hehe... Actors playing ravan is handsomeπŸ˜†jiggu tu bhi naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~*LiL PrInCeZ*~

Hehe... Actors playing ravan is handsomeπŸ˜†jiggu tu bhi naaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

πŸ˜ƒ aare yaar mae to saach bolreyo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i find him handsome.πŸ˜‰ and anyway, this show is interesting! it is well acted out for sure!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Khushi2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I found this show fast paced also..compared to other mythological serials. it look more real that other serials where there is lot of artificalnes
What you say
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khushi2005

I found this show fast paced also..compared to other mythological serials. it look more real that other serials where there is lot of artificalnes
What you say

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i agree with you totally. πŸ˜‰

lord of darknes thumbnail
this show is much interesting than oter mythological shows and much nicer than saas bahu dumb shows .
amba3393 thumbnail
well this is from a new point of view..and all of us are accustomed to seeing the other one..so thats why some of us might not like it...