SONYA_K thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys,

How many of you watch the show? I really love this show..Esp the type of questions which are asked..😆

How many of you watched the Mumbai special episode?

Waiting for reply,
Priyanka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😭😭 dont Hit me...I did not see the Mumbai Special Episode!

When is the repeat of Dil Kya, & Bluff? and also the timings.
greatmaratha thumbnail
I love the show and I try not to miss the episode.  Some of the questions asked are real funny...  I feel that the celebrities show has better questions and the celebreties have good fun also.  Sometimes, the crowd that comes in can be pretty boring and stiff and that makes it boring...

yesterdays mumbai special episode was real cute..... 

The repeat comes on Sunday.. I dont know the timings..... watch if u can and if u find out the timings...😉
Edited by greatmaratha - 18 years ago
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
even its on sunday night i dont miss the show..specially with actors.....the hose is good too.........aahh we get first epi. on sunday 9:00pm.....
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys,

I luv the show and yesterdays mumbai special was 2 good.If u have Sajid Khan on a show then it has to be entertaining 😆  and I like Gayatri Joshi 2 so there was no question of me missing the show. It repeats many times in a week but right now the only time I can remember is 10.00 am on Monday.

jingle thumbnail

i watch this sometimes

sometimes i like it

cutelovelygirl thumbnail
Even i watch the show sometime . Yday I watched the mumbai specila.. Somewhere i had a feelin that Rahul will be the Bluff- Master because of  the type of answers he was giving
annwesha thumbnail
i love that show

greatmaratha thumbnail
I liked all of these guys on the show yesterday... it was just so nice..

Rahul was like Mr. cool..... and Sajid was his mad self...Gayatri was nice...  I liked Sonali Kulkarni too..
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i too like bluff master !!!!!!😛

but i missed the mumbai epi!!!😭

anyways i liked the epi when mandira and anoop soni were present !!!that was the best of bluff master until now !!!!imean which ones i saw !!!😳