Kkusum

Introduce Yourself - Page 2

simrat91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi my name is simrat i am 14. i have just started 9th grade. i was born and brought up in los angeles, california. i love 2 watch indian tv and movies. my favorite actors r hrithik roshan, salman khan, john abraham, and chetan hansraj. my favorite actresses r kajol, rani mukherjee, preity zinta, juhi chawla, and karishma kapoor. my favorite movie is hum aapke hai kaun. i dont have a favorite serial becuz sometimes i like them and sometimes i hate them. and i am addicted 2 india forums.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna shariff thumbnail
😃HI MY NAME IS AMNA,I LIKE SUJAL AND MY HOBBY IS READING AND I WANNA BE A DOCTER TO😳
simi1295 thumbnail

Hey guys…. I'm simi… I have lived in the US all my life, but go to India every year.  I'm a 2nd year student in college, I'm a comp. science student… love it so far!!!!  I love to watch Indian movies and serials… and my obsession is reading…. I love salman khan… never missed any of his movies… and fav quote, "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... 'til you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it." cute sexy Buddy Icon😊

cute sexy Buddy Iconhehehe

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi my name is Chandani Johal i live in surrey bc i am 15 years old and going to grade 10 in september my fav shows are JJKN and Kkusum i like to go in I-F and i like going on MSN, my fav actors are SRK and amit sareen my fav actress r Rani mukerjee,kajol, preety zinta, and esha deol
scorpio89 thumbnail
hi...my name is sneha n i live in the US...I'm 15 yrs old n going to 11th grade next year..i like to read, watch movies, n hang out with my friends..i luv SHAHRUKH KHAN n AMIT SAREEN...my fave actresses include rani mukherjee n preity zinta...i really want to become a doctor...hehe
cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail
hey im cRaZyGrL192 my real name is hitasha(pretty huh?i mean my name)!simrat91 is my sister she denies but we r!im a year younger than her.my favoriter actors r shahrukh khan, john abraham,saif ali khan,and ofcourse amit tandon!!!my favorite actresses is r kajol, rani, preity, and wel theres 2 many!my hobbies r surfin the net,chillin wid my friendz,watchin tv,watchin bollywood movies, and dancing!!!!!!if u wanna get 2 know me more im just a pm away!!
Maha21 thumbnail
O.K, so there are a lot of teenagers on this forum ðŸ˜Š.... I guess I might be the oldest one here.... I'm 22... My name is Maha... I'm a graduate student in Molecular Biology at the University of Maryland. I've been married for almost two years now... I love watching YMLH, and KYPH.... Kkusum is an ok serial too, sometimes it gets interesting but sometimes it gets really boring.
I'm originally from Pakistan and moved to the US 6 years ago.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi I am Mika, regularly interested in JJKN but I do watch other shows as well. I am 14 and just turned 14 on 23rd of July. I live in USA and I watched Kkusum ever since the beginning. Although of the Kkusum twists which does get annyoing once in a while, I am still addicted to the show and never stopped watching it. I love my computer and I don't know what else to say?
minni4444 thumbnail

ok well, i m new at this forum neways. My name is Manisha and i m almost 15. i live in toronto, canada and i m going to grade 10 in september. unfortunatly, we don't get star plus here so i ony watch shows on zee and sony. My hobbies are chatting with friends, watching t.v., knitting (lol i m old), and hugging my dog when she luks cute. i m kinda shy so i wont post too many things. i have no idea what i wanna do in the future... i m lost.

Preet285 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.