Introduce Yourself - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
haha sammu jaan i think its not in ur ditcionary either! 😆 i was joking!how cud u think dat id eva think bout u hurtin my feelings?now dats a shock!
lol. yea i gotcha. so dear do i give the impression of being younger than 17.

lol. 😉
haha ovcourse u do!u sound like ur 16! 😆
Well
Hey guys
I am mehak afzal.I m from germany and i am in9th class.My english is not very good because My language is deutsch,If u know wat is it.Actually its germany language.BUt i can understand urdu and hindi.I lovo hindi movies.My favourite actor is arjunrampal and shahrukh khan And my favourite actress is Ashwaria rai.I like her as an actress not as beauty fairy.SHe is not very beautiful without makeup.Well i like very much indian and pakistani dresses.DResses and jewllery is my weekness 😳 .And i think ur life must ve to be full of joy and adventure and colourful.My message to all of u is that khul kar jio khul kar masti karo and khul kar paro for more success in ur life.
hi all
my name is farida and I live in sunny South Africa.
I am married and have a son who is married to a very
beautiful girl inside and out.
love watching hindi movies and listening to hindi music
to.
I work as a data typist at a university and love the
atmosphere here with all the students.
my fav TV programme has to JASSI AND YE MERI LIFE HAI.
at the moment we are busy with ramadaan so no TV for me
to busy but I catch up with everything via updates.

looking forward to more interesting reading from all my
friends at IF
hey cool!!..i am also doing B.A in psychology 😊
Hey Guys....

Well my name is Fariha and I'm 20 years old, I was born and raised in Canada (still live here!! I love it) and I am also doing my B.A in psychology...actually this is my last year and I will be done...after that I hope to pursue my education in Law!!! anyways My favourite actors are Arjun,Shahrukh,Hrithik,Brad Pitt Paul walker, and actresses are Aishwarya, Madhuri, and Angelina Jolie. I love everyone on IF and I'm glad I am a part of this forum!!! My favourite desi shows are Jassi and Kkusum... but I also watch Sindoor, Astitva and Reth. Anyways that's all about me sooooo far... if you wanna know more, I just updated my slambook:):) take care all of you!!!!

Hey all,

My name is Vandana Patel, I'm 19 yrs old.. I am from India but right now in USA. I love watching hindi movies and listening hindi music. I am waorking right now & thinking to go college after a year.. I want to be a nurse..

My favorite movie actors are Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal, Shahrukh Khan, & Hrithik Roshan.

My favorite movie actresses are Preity Zinta, Karishma Kapoor, Madhri Dixit, Aishwarya Ray, & Rani Mukharji.

My favorite show actors are Iqbal Khan, Ejaz Khan, Hiten Tejwani, rajeev khandelwal, Amit Jain, Ronit Roy, Amit Sareen & actresses are Neha Bamb, Nausheen Ali Sardar, Shama Sikandar, Smriti Irani, & Mona Singh

For me, Salman Khan & Iqbal Khan are the hotttest guy in the world..

I favorite shows are Kaisa yeh pyaar hai, Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Kkusum. & I also like Kutumb, Bhabhi, Yeh meri life hai, Jassi jaisi koe nahin, & Sindoor tere naam ka........

I think life is really boring without television.

So that's all about me

Take care all!!!!!!!!

Love yaaaaaaaaa

Edited by angad-kripa4eve - 18 years ago
My name is SANEELA ASHRAF IM 21 YESR OLD FROM DENMARK im a paksitani..
dear Kkusum I 😳 like your acts.I thik your good. [: 😊 ⭐️ .Edited by Swan_Lake - 18 years ago