Special Squad

SPECIAL SQUAD

samaira thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hii im new to this forum.have u all saw last epsiode of special squad.i felt sorry 4 aryan.he was talking to deepika but was referring her shaina.im waiting to see who is the traitor

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha sujal thumbnail
HI SAMAIRA, I AM ALSO A MEMBER IN THIS FORUM AND I TOO THE LAST EPISODE IT WAS VERY TOUCHING. REALLY SHANIA SHOULD COME BACK FOR ARYAN.
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Friends,

Welcome to the forum.. Well I also like SS a lot... yes aryan look very sad!
greatmaratha thumbnail
when Shaina is not around he seems to be missing her lots...
annwesha thumbnail
hi guys welcome 2 the fforum

well, about ss,   do u think there is any "" chemistry "" between   aryan & shaina?
greatmaratha thumbnail
Sometimes it is confsing...

When Deepika was there as the head of SS, it appeared as if Aryan developed some feelings for her, which made Shaina jealous of her... Now when Shaina is not there, Aryan feels sad....
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they share good chemistry too....while gauri is good but not as good as shaina....i saw the epi. and he's missing her alot....deepika made all these rules and shaina..said..sachchai janne ke liye main kisi bhi had tak ja sakti huun.....both are so different....i dont might shaina will come back ....she has left the show but they show aryan missing her....so might she'll come back....its just a temperary leave....!
neha sujal thumbnail
😔i am 2 much unhappy about aryan. shaina mustn't do like this to him he loves her dearly
Love''sAngel thumbnail
shiana wil come back in the last episopes of bomber or in start of next series. she is on a break 4 some time
cyberqueen84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

Sometimes it is confsing...

When Deepika was there as the head of SS, it appeared as if Aryan developed some feelings for her, which made Shaina jealous of her... Now when Shaina is not there, Aryan feels sad....

i was confused too, i always thought only shaina had feelings for aryan & when deepika came she felt insecure but now i guess its the other way round as well, aryan loves & misses her too.....