Advance Update Of SS June 27 Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

I found this on www.indya.com in the SS Episode Guide Section.

Episode 34 - Shazia's Game - June 27, 2005
Aryan and gang finally find the mystery woman and save her just in time. They are to shoot the hired assassin when Aryan gets a call from the bomber saying that he would kill Shazia at any cost!

Aryan comes to know that Shazia had been bomber's mistress. She had defected, on falling in love with Manoj. She was the hand behind the destruction of the bomber's gang and had run away with his prized diamonds. Aryan wants to protect Devesh and Shazia. He feels morally responsible for the death of Manoj Sikka as he had unknowingly helped the bomber escape, thus unleashing this whole revenge saga.

He hides Devesh and Shazia in a safe house, and gets Ajay and Boxer to guard it. However, Aryan and Deepika suspect a mole in the organisation or Devesh as the mole, when Aryan gets a call from the bomber, telling him the exact address of the 'safe house'. Aryan rushes to the safe house, only to find Devesh killed. Shazia escapes, hiding behind a sofa and is brought back to the Special Squad.

Pressurised by the Commissioner and the press, Aryan and Gang now have to decide on their next move. Shazia had applied for amnesty in Switzerland and wants Aryan to let her go. But Aryan wants to use her as a bait to trap the bomber. Deepika's now shifts to Ajay and Boxer. Aryan manages to convince Shazia to stay in India for another night and makes and elaborate plan to hide with her in a safe house and make bomber come after them. The whole night they wait at the safe house.

Will bomber attack them there? Does Aryan manage to save Shazia from the wrath of bomber and will Aryan himself survive?
OOOOOOOOH lovely.....Its a must watch episode... Thanks dear for sharing...

hey i think shazia is the mole !!!!!1

Hey !

I didnt get to watch the episode.... So Thanks .......😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘This a rocking show... I will see the episode.πŸ˜ƒ