Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

chat with hiten(for hiten fans)

kool123 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hit Fans Of Hiten on indya!

He is the most happening man on Indian television, he is our very own Karan, Pratham, Nishant and Yug, but here on indya.com chat, he talks to you as and only as Hiten Tejwani!

Mouse over on the audio icon and listen to Hiten Tejwani!

Remember, you get to listen to all the celebs who appear on weekly celeb chats on indya.com, here on! This is an exclusive presentation from indya.com for the first time ever online!

indya: Hi Hiten and welcome to the chat!
Hiten: Hi all!
indya: We start with a special message from a fan
cuty_nilima02: Hi Hiten, I and all my 20 to 25 friends are crazy for you and wants to meet you. We all like Gauri's and your pair very much. We all watch Kyunki for you and Gauri and our parents also like you and Gauri very much.
Hiten: Thanks a lot! Just come on the shoot and meet me whenever you wish!
guest63: That 10 dollar smile of yours, where did you get that from?
Hiten: That's God's gift!
jinny_bhatnagar: Hi Hiten, which role do you enjoy the most - Karan, Nishant, Yug or Pratham's?
Hiten: Hi there! I love playing Pratham, but now I guess it has to be Karan.
fanboi9: Are you like Karan in real life also?
Hiten: Not exactly, I am a cool happy go lucky guy.
guest63: When did you fall in love with Nandini?
Hiten: The moment I saw her I fell in love with her! She is a no nonsense kind of girl and I liked and like that about her.
jyotsna_06: Can you share the last surprise you gave to Gauri,... When?
Hiten: Hi Jyotsna, I surprise her everyday!
hina_ali: Hello Hiten, how was it playing the role of such an old person at this age and do you not feel that is will affect your personality?
Hiten: I am an actor! At the age of 25 if I can do a role of 50, then it is quite challenging!
karanandini30: We hate that Tanya, please don't do scenes with her, we want to see Karan with only Nandini.
Hiten: We are just actors! We have nothing to say and the script is going that way, so I guess we have nothing much to do
princess_vareen: Do you enjoy the monsoons? With such heavy rains these days, what do you like to do?
Hiten: Gauri and Myself enjoy the monsoons really well! We love it. Yesterday, I just sat in the balcony and enjoyed!
karanandini30: Please can you tell us any incident which you can never forget with you and Gauri, on the sets of Kutumb.
Hiten: I used to wear these shoes that made all the noise in the world and she used to hate it!
guest56: Which serials do you like to watch except for all the K-sagas?
Hiten: Where is the time to watch television!
fanboi9: Are you a "workaholic"?
Hiten: Kind of!
cutepari: Hi Hiten, how are you?
Hiten: Hi how are you? I am doing fine!
saniha: Hey Hiten, this is Saniha, one of your craziest fans.. How are you doing?
Hiten: I am fine Saniha, how are you doing? Thanks a lot for being my fan and please continue to be my fan!
fanboi9: Hey Hiten, my aunt lives in Dubai and she is a great fan of you and Gauri?
Hiten: Thank you so much for all the love!
karanandini30: Hi Hittu, you simply rockโ€ฆ You are the best!
Hiten: Thanks a lot!
guest105: Hi Hiten, this is Reena from Delhi. Actually I want to thank you, because of you and Gauri I have so many lovely friends. today. Thanks a lot!
Hiten: That is such good news! Thank you for watching us...
karanandini30: Hi Hiten, we are twins and both of us are your fans, we have never missed your shows, please continue to do work with Gauri forever!
Hiten: Yes, and thank you so much!
style_alisha: You look very smart in your new look in Kyunki
Hiten: Thank you so much for the compliment. Hi Alisha, how do you do?
guest88: I am Kiran, please ek baar mera naam bulao
Hiten: Hi K..K..Kiran! How do you do ?
style_alisha: I'm feeling on top of the earth to be talking with you.
Hiten: Thank you Alisha, I too feel great talking to all of you out there!
karanandini30: Hi Hiten, munjo nalo Brinda Vrinda aaye-specially learnt this line for you!
Hiten: You must learn easy lines, thanks a lot! Munjo nalo Hiten aaye and for those wondering what it means, the line translates as 'My name is Hiten' in my mother tongue - Sindhi. I will learn all your languages and speak in that for you don't worry!
indya: Vrinda... We hope you are happy listening to him say that, do write to us!
jinny_bhatnagar: 
Hiten, I have heard that you were going to do Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa, then why did you back off?
Hiten: There's lot in the pipeline, so why worry?
karan31noor: Hi Hiten, what do you call Gauri with love?
Hiten: I call her Jaanu!
guest154: Is Gauri pregnant? People say so!
Hiten: Noโ€ฆ Not yet! It would be such a happy moment, I would announce it myself.
Hitenlover: Do you believe that love gets stronger after marriage?
Hiten: It's such a bliss!
guest64: Hi Karan, when is your birth date and what is the most memorable present that Nandini has given you?
Hiten: My birthday is on 5 March. She has gifted me my favourite watch! I love watches and perfumes.
fanboi9: Aren't you bored of K-serials and do you want to try your hand in films?
Hiten: I am really happy being part of the K shows! I did a movie called Anwar, I would love to do more movies like that. But it is always easier to be part of one production house.
jinny_bhatnagar: Tell us about your role in your upcoming movie Anwar.
Hiten: I play a very important role in the movie!
aditya_ruia: Is it true that you hesitate to do bold scenes?
Hiten: I am an actor and if the script demands it then we have to do it!
karanandini30: Hi Pratham, you are the best we have, a request to you that you do serials only with Gauri. Now, after the leap in Kyunki, Karan is rocking. We love the character of Pratham Mittal also, he is the best!

Hiten: Thank you so much for loving me in all the roles that I do!
koni18: Hiten, your character in Kyunki is superb, but why have you become so angry on the show?
Hiten: Oh well, the role has to change after 20 years, Karan has no mother with him nor the love of the life, so he must change.
koni18: Hiten, who is your favorite co star besides Gauri?
Hiten: Everyone is my favourite!
indya: Ok, here are questions that many of you wanted to know
indya: Who is your favourite Bollywood actor?
Hiten: 
I like Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan!
indya: The favourite actor from Hollywood?
Hiten: 
Russell Crowe
indya: Your hobbies?
Hiten: I used to read a lot but now I really don't have time!
indya: Message for your fans?
Hiten: 
I love you all! It is because of you that I am still going great! Thank you for loving me.
indya: Any email id that they can write to?
Hiten: Oh sure why not, in fact a few of my fans have my id I guess, it is [email protected] 

indya: And time to end this chat! What best than ending it with a special message for you from a fan of yours
mght: 
This is something for duniya's haseen jodi, The hottest couple on earth "Gauri and Hiten"
Lovely Gauri-Hitenโ€ฆ
You create the magic like the cool breeze that makes the atmosphere romantic,
They steal every show with their innocent gestures, hotter than anything,
You are magical!
Hiten: That is such a sweet message! Thank you all!
indya: Thanks for being with us on the chat today.
Hiten: Have fun and keep loving, Thank you!
indya: That was Hiten on the chat! Hope you guys enjoyed it!
enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

http://www.indya.com/news/hiten_chat.html
you can also listen to his voice just follow the link you wil see a volume just putyour cursor there

dont forget to reply ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by kool123 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Bianca~* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Cool!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanx!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ