!!^ADITYA JASSI's *Fans paradise^!!

Posted: 17 years ago

ADITYA JASSI FANS PARADISE

ADITYA JASSI

Age – 24 years
From – New Delhi

Aditya is basically a journalist by profession and also plays in a band called Heavy Metal. He has never been trained in music but plays a guitar ,mouth organ and sings like a dream. He is the naughty boy with a charming personality. He is the country boy who has the charm to make the audience melt with his performing capabilities. Pink Floyd, KK, Shaan, and Indian Ocean are his favourites. His sweet arrogance is just what is required for Fame X.

hey guys the new rising star in the town is none other than Aditya Jassi i think this guy has the fire in him which wil burn the dance floor of Fame X , he has got it  & now he needs to show it!  yess guys aditya is the right choice of Fame X emerging winner lets come together to support the dude getting his destination to win the comeptition n our hearts too.....

he's got the looks ,he's got the attitude, he's got the voice ,he's got the genuinity , hes got the style, he's got XXXXXXXXXXX FACTOR!!!!!!!!

JOIN Addi's fanclub n become his endless support, he's the next Qazi of the nation yet better n refine 😉 Kuch tau pehchaan lo yeh hai kunnn!!!!!😉

Fan list so far.... drop in or pm to add ur name in

victorygirl=Esha😊

rajeevzluvr= natasha

Kothra=Huzi

nafis_sa=nafis

Esheffect

anna143

mukii

lalitmohanb

mtrockz

amitanamika

sexy_sanjana

princessnida

fallbaby

kinzaraheel

Dua143

Edited by victorygirl - 17 years ago
like my new addi's siggy guyss 😛 , anybody like it can use it for his permotional campaign!! Edited by victorygirl - 17 years ago
Totally agree with You!!!!!!
He is a Rockstar 👏 👏
sry will catch up wid d aepisods tom. nd tell u 😉
Esha kya baat hai..
Mujhe nahi patatha hamari mulakaat hogi wapas iss jage...
I agree with u...Adi is a rockstar 😃
His 2nd gala performance was cool..i liked it when he sang papa kehte hai with a guitar 😃

Originally posted by nafis_sa

Totally agree with You!!!!!!
He is a Rockstar 👏 👏

ohhh thnx nafis glad to hear that u agree with me 😉 khoub jamme ghi jab mil bethe gein do diwane 😛btw im esha 😊

Originally posted by ~~RaZ~~

sry will catch up wid d aepisods tom. nd tell u 😉

ohhh trust me dear he is the only dude in the bunch😕

thats y i got my eyes on himmm😆

Originally posted by kothra

Esha kya baat hai..
Mujhe nahi patatha hamari mulakaat hogi wapas iss jage...
I agree with u...Adi is a rockstar 😃

are mera jigri dost tau yahan b aa gya😆

tere mere sapne abh ek rungh hian

jahan b le jayien rahein hum sang hain😳😛

Originally posted by kothra

His 2nd gala performance was cool..i liked it when he sang papa kehte hai with a guitar 😃

arre han he bowled me over with his husky manly voice he sounds like atif aslam alottt, he should sing tere bin mian yun kese jiyaa, he will xcell in it😃