Fame X

!!^ADITYA JASSI's *Fans paradise^!! - Page 4

kothra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: victorygirl

itna pressure kahin pressure cooker tua nahin apna addi?😆

Filhaal abhi pressure cooker toh nahi hai..lekin ek baar ye post usne par liya toh zaruru was pressure cooker banjaayega😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail

huzi main tau 2 days se online nahin aa payi i dont know about any update lemme watch the show noww so whats up with you dear😊

I have already gt the video posted by suruchi..But abhitak watch nahi kiya..i will watch as soon i will reach home..i will update as soon as possible😃

kothra thumbnail

question of the day:

what about aditya jassi u like the most
1. looks

2. voice

3. attitude

4. other (lemme know too) 😉

Well all of the above..

Adi has a great look...his voice is mindblowing n have a cool attitude..he is a complete package..and has a X-factor too

victorygirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kothra

I have already gt the video posted by suruchi..But abhitak watch nahi kiya..i will watch as soon i will reach home..i will update as soon as possible😃

ohhh thnku so much thatss soo sweet of u😊

victorygirl thumbnail

Well all of the above..

Adi has a great look...his voice is mindblowing n have a cool attitude..he is a complete package..and has a X-factor too

hmmm that a well thought n good answer mogembo kush huaaa hahaha😆

victorygirl thumbnail
QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHO U THINK IN THE FAME X PARTICIPANTS WILL GIVE ADDI HARD TIME WINING?? AND WHY?
kothra thumbnail
4th Dec update:Contestant voting..
Short Update 😃
They showed clip of trupti leaving academy..trupti said tht she does want to leave early..
Jyotika n Neethi missing Trupti alot...They said she was so sweet n loving

Vidhaan crying alone...he was very upset with the daler as he said tht daler think tht i am acting when talking..banjo n ashutosh asking vidhaan not worry

Voting time:
All contestant voted for jyotika, Anandrupa voted for rohit..
No one voted for Vidhaan..he gt very angry n shouted at banjo...
Banjo shouted at Roh..he said dnt speak between me n Vidhaan
Palash sir gt very angry with vidhaan when he shouted on banjo he said u sang very bad..U need to prove ur self..

Anandrupa n neethi discussing abt Rohit tht u should have told tht ur a good frnd of rohit thts y u voted for her..anandrupa gt angry with neethi n she left...
kothra thumbnail

hmmm that a well thought n good answer mogembo kush huaaa hahaha😆

Thankx alot esha..Nice to knw tht ur mugambo of Adi FC 😆😆

kothra thumbnail

QUESTION OF THE DAY

WHO U THINK IN THE FAME X PARTICIPANTS WILL GIVE ADDI HARD TIME WINING?? AND WHY?

Well Adi is A very good singer n he is a rockstar in Fame-X academy..But i think he will get a hard time alot in a academy....contestant like Banjo..ashutosh are good singer too..its too early kaun Adi ko takkar deh sakta hai..after Few Galas will knw whos better singer

victorygirl thumbnail

4th Dec update:Contestant voting..
Short Update 😃
They showed clip of trupti leaving academy..trupti said tht she does want to leave early..
Jyotika n Neethi missing Trupti alot...They said she was so sweet n loving

Vidhaan crying alone...he was very upset with the daler as he said tht daler think tht i am acting when talking..banjo n ashutosh asking vidhaan not worry

Voting time:
All contestant voted for jyotika, Anandrupa voted for rohit..
No one voted for Vidhaan..he gt very angry n shouted at banjo...
Banjo shouted at Roh..he said dnt speak between me n Vidhaan
Palash sir gt very angry with vidhaan when he shouted on banjo he said u sang very bad..U need to prove ur self..

Anandrupa n neethi discussing abt Rohit tht u should have told tht ur a good frnd of rohit thts y u voted for her..anandrupa gt angry with neethi n she left...

wow great explaination i thought only sumesh was good at giving updates of the episode u jus prove me wrong u r abolutely fantastic with gving out update Good job bagho mama , n y u calling me mogembo of the adi club han i will call u mona darling of the club then😆